• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KAman9803

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2008
Hattiesburg, MS
Anyone else into the show? Finally got around to getting all the seasons on Blu Ray tonight, almost forgot how badass it is.

Re: Weeds?

Ive seen them all. Good show. Kinda gets a little far fetched at times, but entertaining and quotable.

I've seen the first few seasons, but I haven't caught up beyond that. Great show!

I watched the first two or three seasons and found it to be one of the most creative and original things on TV. I couldn't wait to see who was going to sing the Theme Song each week. From Elvis Costello to The Shins...and this Russian version.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/63vvzmz24qg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/63vvzmz24qg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

2mypw1x.jpg

I like pie.

HBO weeds . It was funny @ times . She was a Nasty hotass twisted cunt that made bad decisions for herself and her children's lives and Everything she touched she poisoned. From burning down the community when she lived to even fucking the Mex. drug lords life up.
It was pretty good BUT, ( Was kind of a Love Hate thing with me ). I have to be honest. I never wanted a family unit to Die so bad in my life. I was rooting for someone to pull the trigger on that whole damn family every episode.
I will still finish watching it out but ... " Die you Bitch Die !"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HBO weeds . It was funny @ times . She was a Nasty hotass twisted cunt that made bad decisions for herself and her children's lives and Everything she touched she poisoned. From burning down the community when she lived to even fucking the Mex. drug lords life up.
It was pretty good BUT, ( Was kind of a Love Hate thing with me ). I have to be honest. I never wanted a family unit to Die so bad in my life. I was rooting for someone to pull the trigger on that whole damn family every episode.
I will still finish watching it out but ... " Die you Bitch Die !</div></div>

What? Love/hate --- die? Your post stereotypes serial killers. Lucky for you this is not a gun related website and your hatred of women in strong roles or your self implied name points to no issues softcock...

HAhahah,, a Barbara Billingsley she is Not & that is for sure. I never pulled a Boner for Beaver's mom but Nancy (Mary-Louise Parker) was my mommy in real life. I could see myself having a serious Oedipus Complex .

Damn man nothing for you to feel awkward about. I just Don't feel the same love you have attached to 'Weeds'. But your Web Fu profiling skills really shine in your 1st reply to me when deductive reasoning lite the light bulb in your brain for the label of Impotent, Serial killing Misogynist and is most defiantly spot-on. Sounds like your web-surf, television psychological training is complete on your side. Skills no doubt from your devoted following of the TV show 'Criminal Minds' while routinely pulling a Chubby in your mental emulation of the character played by Matthew Gray Gubler.