• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Week of the Eagles, Ft Campbell KY

hankpac

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 4, 2006
    Texas
    www.tigerforcerecon.com
    I have been attending Week of the Eagles. A great opportunity to meet the young guys who are taking it to the hadjis. I will post some photos later. The team I support, Tiger Force of 1/327 infantry, 101st Airborne, are solid. Using some very good stuff, including a little plane that they fly around their area.
    The team had ten out of 28 guys who were Rangers, with two scout teams and two sniper squads (4 teams of sniper/spotter). They pulled some people's fat out of the fire several times on the last deployment.
    Attended the Memorial, Distinguished Member of the Regiment, and Gold Star family services today. Topped off with a Barbecue at Battalion. Pretty good day.
    American Snipers helped us out with some high tech gear 3 years ago. That stuff is still banging around the team hut, so it is the gift that keeps on giving.

Re: Week of the Eagles, Ft Campbell KY

Sounds like a good time for a great group!