• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WEF Satanist Klaus Schwab wants people to euthanize their dogs and cats to combat climate change

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
CNN and actress Emma Thompson got on board and urged pet owners to starve their pets to death but did say they should be allowed to eat them.

George Soros is going to have to work hard to top this one.

Last edited:
Eat. A. Dick

1670707764133.gif

His address gets posted in the comment section of some zerohedge articles sometimes

Heard this in a film a few weeks ago: he needs to gargle with a mouth full of buckshot!
Not me, not my family and not my dog!

Last edited:
Reactions: fmaglin
they claim to want population reduction, yet they forcibly migrate evolutionary rejects via manufactured conflicts.
the only population they want to reduce is you, because you don't already rely on them to survive.

The Global Elites are openly telling the world the nightmare dystopian horror of a world that is coming soon and everybody keeps acting like they're not serious.

The "Good folks" think they can sit on their hands and do nothing and their guns will save them when they wake up in nightmare world... nope by then it will be too little too late.

The world of "the Hunger Games" is pretty much exactly what the Global Elites have in store for mankind and most of mankind will deserve it for being such evil sheep, not only believing all the lies, but viciously attacking anyone that tried to warn them of the impending doom.

Nobody is coming to save you, better prepare for hard times to come, the kind of hard times that haven't been seen in hundreds of years.

I'm picking up what your putting down .
Apparently you didn't. I said the Left must have lots of confidence in their election rigging scheme to piss off all the liberal cat ladies. IOW, they don't care who they piss off because your vote doesn't matter. Did you pick that up?

save the world kill a snowflake today .
cuts down on smug , smog , wasting of air and more than there share of the resources , it may even cut back on them reproducing an even stupider generation yet to come . saves an area from flooding as lib tears do not get absorbed buy the ground they just make puddles that last forever .

Apparently you didn't. I said the Left must have lots of confidence in their election rigging scheme to piss off all the liberal cat ladies. IOW, they don't care who they piss off because your vote doesn't matter. Did you pick that up?
Not before you pointed it out . I would do well to fully read before posting . Maybe even take my own advice about not infighting and focusing on the real enemy .

Reactions: TexPatriot
They want more than control, they want misery. I'm not talking about an economic depression or mere tax slavery, but a true misery without hope or the smallest amount of joy. The misery and dependence upon them produces compliance due to it being the only option available to stay alive. Don't doubt this for a second. They are removing resources in order to sparingly hand them out to those who are compliant and hopeless. The rest will be dead, at least that seems to be their plan. These guys are just getting off on one thing - extreme control and seem to enjoy the suffering they are bringing about, to the point it is a highly charged sexual fantasy and fetish.

No food, no God, no job, no choice of how to live your own life, equality of outcome, euthanasia when you are judged to be a non-contributor. What did I miss?

There is a demonic evil that is spreading its wings, it is not stopping. It has gained the halls of power in many countries and it seems that nothing is in opposition to it. They are not opposed to the world fighting because of the terror they are bringing about - it just reduces the population further and makes the surviving populace even more destitute and ultimately more compliant while these "leaders" retreat back and let others die in their place. We are indeed in for hard times.

Last edited:
They don't love anything. They are miserable, and hate humanity to the point where they will do whatever they can to bring happy people down to their level of misery. "If I can't be happy, nobody will!"

There's no cure for this. Whether you're religious or not, we "happy" ones can at least share a common understanding that people who elected through their own actions to make themselves consistently unhappy, hate to see others make it. This is their war against us.

^ We either choose to believe that this is some sort of 'Idiocracy' form of human evolution...or we believe our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12).

These physco F's, need euthanized themselves. Come and get my doggie MF'r, we'll see how much gas he produces after he mows your a#^!! Mac:mad:
They’ll just send the .gov boys to cap your doggie and take your shit.

Reactions: 10ring'r
We need the help of retired Military Members who are trained to extricate targets in difficult situations. We need funding from elites looking to preserve the Republic . If we can connect A with B then a lot of good could happen for mankind.

We need the help of retired Military Members who are trained to extricate targets in difficult situations. We need funding from elites looking to preserve the Republic . If we can connect A with B then a lot of good could happen for mankind.

The word(s) you're looking for are exfiltrate and extract.

The only difference between them is, one you want me to come and save your ass whereas the other, coming with me wasn't part of your plan.

I think when you are drinking too much you confuse Charles Schwab and Klaus Schwab and get "Charles Klause" Its kinda like a conjunction. If you are shitfaced on mescal it makes perfect sense.
So………….what you are saying is that I need to start drinking, a lot and beginning yesterday, right ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

I just want to make absolutely certain that I’m not misunderstanding you ;):ROFLMAO: