• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weight of your AICS outfit ?

André

Private
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2008
Belgium
Having bolted on most available accessories on my AICS Rem 700 in .308 Win, I found it got heavy. Then I weighted it and the scale read 15.9 lbs
crazy.gif

AICSbipiedbquille005.jpg

How much weights yours ?

Re: Weight of your AICS outfit ?

Sorry I don't have the specified rifle but I happened to weigh my Savage 10FP last night. I got 17 lbs.!!! It is stock with bipod and scope. I couldn't beleive it. Sorry, just had to share.

My LA M700 in AICS w/ LW 26" barrel weighs in at 18.5 on the bathroom scale.

In the case its 41 lbs.

Mine she's a FAT GIRL as well. I think she would be embarrased if I put her on the scale. Hurt her feelings and such. You know what they say about a woman scorned...

Mikes308.jpg

17 lbs.

Nesika KT action, AICS 2.0 stock, m24 contour barrel, the rest you can see so. Its a pig but I love it, hunt with it every year.

P1030426.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: André</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having bolted on most available accessories on my AICS Rem 700 in .308 Win, I found it got heavy. Then I weighted it and the scale read 15.9 lbs
crazy.gif

AICSbipiedbquille005.jpg

How much weights yours ?</div></div>

Every available accessory?

Can't see the Badger IMUNS, Stock Pack/Ammo Card, ARD for the scope, Cosine indicator, AI BUIS (maybe they wouldn't fit on the AICS?), Muzzle Brake, Suppressor, replacement thumbscrews for the cheekpiece, fore-end handstop, 10 round mags....and that barrel looks a little bit "girly" get a man-sized heavy target barrel

Man, you have sooo much more weight you can add.

If you're not knocking on 18lbs, you ain't even trying!

Seriously though, looks like a nice rig!

Mine comes in around 19lbs. 1.5 AICS, 26" LW barrel M24 contour, AI bipod, 10 round mag, Leupold 4x14x50mm scope. She is definitely not my stocking gun. I like to use my Tikka T3 Tactical with the 20" barrel for long field carry as long as I'm not taking a shot more that 6oo yards.