• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weinstein beats some charges

No fan of Weinstein, obviously. But he was railroaded by a corrupt NY justice system, just like Trump is being railroaded now.

The shit that judge let in to trial makes some 3rd World kangaroo court look honest and fair by comparison.

Last edited:
Hahaha, good for him. When his bullshit kangaroo court trial was taking place I was wondering how the hell they were letting every random whore with an axe to grind testify. 99% of the witnesses had absolutely nothing to do with the crime he was accused of.

I hope he walks. Whores trading pussy for cash or movie jobs and roles is not a crime. It's what whores do, ask Jennifer Lawrence.

He is a terrible human being.
That being said his prosecution was a huge miscarriage of justice.

It seemed to me more like all his "accusers" knew what they were doing at the time and made a decision to trade sex for power / fame / money.
Then when it became fashionable to hate him they suddenly had "regrets" but instead of owning their actions decided to do the female thing and claim it was "rape" when actually it was a consensual business transaction. (You be a whore and I'll make you rich and famous).

People did refuse him and none of them to my knowledge claimed that he then tried to force them.

It echoes the supposed "rape" civil trial of Trump.
All about, he's a bad person, we don't like him so who cares about evidence and due process and fair trials, let's just convict him on and then convict him for saying it didn't happen.

So all things being equal, I actually hope the wienstein guy wins most of his appeals.

Weinstein is a reprehensible piece of shit.
He did not invent the "casting couch".
I have no doubt he pressured women and girls, but they could have said no.
I loved how he used a walker during his trial, but was seen walking unassisted during the same timeframe.
It was a bullshit conviction.

Reactions: 101st
No doubt he is a piece of s@#$ but this crap of coming up with charges 25-30 years after the fact is total horsecrap
IMG_5146.png

"That is unfair to survivors," said actress Ashley Judd, the first actress to come forward with allegations against Weinstein, the NYT's Jodi Kantor reports. "We still live in our truth. And we know what happened."

This comment alone makes me think much of it is bullshit. I don't believe anyone who says they're living their own truth rather than THE Truth.

You can tell that Jenner guy is a rapist by the look in his eye. I believe Caitlin.

" Unfair to survivors", 100% proof of a hoax. Ashley Judd would fuck a dozen hobos and suck all the truck drivers at the local Petro if it got her 1,000 likes on Facebook. The entire entertainment industry is based on trading pussy for parts in movies. Marilyn Monroe sucked or fucked hundreds of men to get where she was in 1960. She was fucking the entire Kennedy clan at one point.

Every child actor can tell you they had to fuck an old democrat pedophile at some point to get a gig and for the most part their parents dropped them off with a bottle of lube for their "screen test". Natalie Wood's or her sister was dropped off at some Beverly Hills hotel to be raped by Kirk Douglas so she could get a movie part, by her parents and picked up by them as well. It's in one of their biographies. Do you really think Brittany Spears went crazy from the hectic schedule? Every pedo at Disney was having her dress up in that schoolgirl outfit for their turn to rape her.

Hell, they used to make jokes about actresses celebrating the fact they no longer had to gag on cock because they won an Oscar, Emmy or whatever.

"Me Too" was one of many hoax movements of the left.

So, Harvey beat some charges. He could have avoided the whole thing if he would just beat his meat and leave it at that.

This has been "Words To Live By" by Senor Pendejo.