• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weird groupings/questions

SubsonicPhaatties

Epstein didn’t kill himself
Minuteman
  • Aug 27, 2020
    I noticed two distinct groups form when shooting at 500 yards. There was a slight cross wind but I kept the same centre hold. My m lok picatinny bipod rail is really loose. I think I didn’t set the rail in properly when I put blue loctite on the screws. It isn’t coming any looser and has remain with the same amount of play. Could it be that the harmonics of the rifle aren’t consistent because of the mlok picatinny rail. My ES ~20fps

Attachments

• 3408023C-6AE8-4368-A915-4FC8441A1617.jpeg
      3408023C-6AE8-4368-A915-4FC8441A1617.jpeg
      393.2 KB · Views: 62
    Not the first Canadian with loose screws.:LOL:

What ^^^^^ he said.

It’s not tightening any more, I’ve basically stripped the screws trying to tighten it

Then you need to loosen it and take it apart...🤠

That raises a good question of...
    how to remove stripped MLOK nuts

i'd ask the gunsmithing forum.

having a similar problem, i zeroed my Bergara B14 .308 with a Vox s suppressor using 168 gr federal matchking HPBT at 100yds and when i switched to federal matchking 175gr HPBT i got a 5 inch difference in point of aim and point of impact but only on elevation. any advice as to why this happened is welcome.

having a similar problem, i zeroed my Bergara B14 .308 with a Vox s suppressor using 168 gr federal matchking HPBT at 100yds and when i switched to federal matchking 175gr HPBT i got a 5 inch difference in point of aim and point of impact but only on elevation. any advice as to why this happened is welcome.
    Velocity and ballistic coefficient plus barrel harmonics