• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weirdest shit you have in your freezer

Pictures help, what a tard
IMG_20210814_140257.jpg

Are you cryogenically treating this diamondback for use at a later date?

around half a dozen feathered duck wings

use them for bird training my dog

Reactions: oneshot86
6 ft eastern diamond back.

And some pot pies.
Yes bitches

My old man used to do that when we were kids . He get burlap bags full of Rattlers and put them in the fridge to slow down, them dump on the floor and let us 3 boys play with them till they started to move around . Then he toss them back in for a while and let us have at it again.

Was truly a different world back then for kids to what it is now growing up and learning how the world goes round...LOL . Was same shit for the O'l man and him keeping box's of sweaty sticks of dynamite in the garage we used to play and toss around, that were stacked next to all his cases of Blitz-Weinhard sitting there . The O'lman was a kick in the ass growing up, I was the oldest, he would toss me the keys to the old chevy when I was 13 and tell me to drive us kids up to the Wilson river to swim and fish . the fucker used to tell me before I left always ..." remember if you get caught, you stole it ".

Last edited:
Elk, deer, javalina, maybe some rabbit still and 2 bobcats that i am eating. Not really strange though, but doubt many people eat bobcat.

My old man used to do that when we were kids . He get burlap bags full of Rattlers and put them in the fridge to slow down, them dump on the floor and let us 3 boys play with them till they started to move around . Then he toss them back in for a while and let us have at it again.

Was truly a different world back then for kids to what it is now growing up and learning how the world goes round...LOL . Was same shit for the O'l man and him keeping box's of sweaty sticks of dynamite in the garage we used to play and toss around, that were stacked next to all his cases of Blitz-Weinhard sitting there . The O'lman was a kick in the ass growing up, I was the oldest, he would toss me the keys to the old chevy when I was 13 and tell me to drive us kids up to the Wilson river to swim and fish . the fucker used to tell me before I left always ..." remember if you get caught, you stole it ".
I think your dad was my grandpa, or just cut from the same cloth.

I miss him. Thank you for the awesome story.

“Don’t Bitch when you get caught, because you weren’t bitching before you got caught”

The wife told me years ago if I wanted toys it will not come out of family money.

So I started doing taxidermy for my play money so I have a lot of different things in my freezer. Probably the coolest/weirdest thing I have in there now is a mantled guereza monkey.
45501178-2E41-4A31-B2DC-BCFF074DEDAE.jpeg

I hate snakes but they pay good so I do have multiple species in my freezer. Canebrake, Diamond backs, copperheads, a couple of huge (10’ plus) south Florida pythons.

one of my favorite things to do are cats (big cats).
D7FE3F10-B215-41B3-81A3-9EECF66DC01D.jpeg

Preserved cat, whole. Ostensibly for dissection.

#anatomyandphysiology

The wife told me years ago if I wanted toys it will not come out of family money.

So I started doing taxidermy for my play money so I have a lot of different things in my freezer. Probably the coolest/weirdest thing I have in there now is a mantled guereza monkey.
View attachment 7684867

I hate snakes but they pay good so I do have multiple species in my freezer. Canebrake, Diamond backs, copperheads, a couple of huge (10’ plus) south Florida pythons.

one of my favorite things to do are cats (big cats).
View attachment 7684868
Outstanding mount of the cat. Really terrific.

You might like this....I'm retired now but my last boss as a lady and we are still best of friends. This skeletal mount was done by her 15 y.o. (at the time) daughter. Her dad took her to DNR in WA state to see if they had like a dead beaver or something and they said no, but they had a mountain lion killed by a car and gave it to her.

I think she did an OUTSTANDING job. As a taxidermist, what do you think.

I was going out to WA to visit with them and go Dungeness crab fishing in the San Juan islands and I wanted to send a present to Maya's two kids, her son and this young lady. The son wanted a hydro pack for mountain biking. The young lady wanted flesh eating beatles to strip skeletons with....so, I got her a bunch (and yeah, my friend Maya is still speaking to me! haha)

I love that young lady, she is so impressive, and she got an interest in bird hunting and clay shooting so I got her into an 870 for pretty much nothing. And she loves hanging with the old farts (like me) at the trap range! haha Saw a picture of her shooting with the old guys with her box of shells sitting on the ground so I sent her a shooting pouch/belt also. I'll do a LOT for a good young person who has an interest in shooting, right?

1628995008599.jpeg

As a total aside, this is the young lady in question.....just a totally outstanding individual

1628995353876.jpeg

Bull snake hide for a bow backing, a fox hide, cow tongue for stew and black Spanish grape juice for wine. That doesn’t include the actual food and high proof alcohol. The cow tongue may not be actual food, but I eat it.

Half dozen gray squirrels for the stew pot or frying.
Last half litre of hooch my dad made. Corn liquor steeped with home grown Habenero and Jalepeno peppers.

So am I the only one curious why you bake your pot into a pie then freeze it??

And king salmon jiz is the weirdest I can think of atm withdraw

Bull snake hide for a bow backing, a fox hide, cow tongue for stew and black Spanish grape juice for wine. That doesn’t include the actual food and high proof alcohol. The cow tongue may not be actual food, but I eat it.
Shiiit, hard to beat lengua tacos or a good tongue sammich

My oldest asked my youngest to look after the oldest’s hedgehog while the oldest was away for a weekend.
I go upstairs on the Saturday morning, and my son has the hedgehog cage on the floor in his bedroom, and pencil in his hand. Initially thinking he’s for whatever reason trying to antagonize this poor animal, I shout, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” “Daddy, I didn’t poke her yet. I think something’s wrong.” This animal was rigor as a board. Water dish completely dry. Probably dead before the oldest had even left.
I have a hedgehog in my freezer.

Outstanding mount of the cat. Really terrific.

You might like this....I'm retired now but my last boss as a lady and we are still best of friends. This skeletal mount was done by her 15 y.o. (at the time) daughter. Her dad took her to DNR in WA state to see if they had like a dead beaver or something and they said no, but they had a mountain lion killed by a car and gave it to her.

I think she did an OUTSTANDING job. As a taxidermist, what do you think.

I was going out to WA to visit with them and go Dungeness crab fishing in the San Juan islands and I wanted to send a present to Maya's two kids, her son and this young lady. The son wanted a hydro pack for mountain biking. The young lady wanted flesh eating beatles to strip skeletons with....so, I got her a bunch (and yeah, my friend Maya is still speaking to me! haha)

I love that young lady, she is so impressive, and she got an interest in bird hunting and clay shooting so I got her into an 870 for pretty much nothing. And she loves hanging with the old farts (like me) at the trap range! haha Saw a picture of her shooting with the old guys with her box of shells sitting on the ground so I sent her a shooting pouch/belt also. I'll do a LOT for a good young person who has an interest in shooting, right?

As a total aside, this is the young lady in question.....just a totally outstanding individual
That’s actually a cool mount. I can tell you that the Beatles you sent her can make her a ton of money. I’ve got an old freezer full of them now every time I drop a head in there that’s at least a 125 dollar bill.

I can appreciate any young person or really anybody who actually puts the time in to bettering themselves.

Here’s a picture of my oldest daughter (about 9 years ago) with her first Mule Deer mount that she did. When she needs money she doesn’t ask me for it. She just goes in the freezer, and pulls out something to mount (Then she holds her hand out).
999D43C9-8E98-47D3-A389-72D64FA78131.jpeg

That’s actually a cool mount. I can tell you that the Beatles you sent her can make her a ton of money. I’ve got an old freezer full of them now every time I drop a head in there that’s at least a 125 dollar bill.

I can appreciate any young person or really anybody who actually puts the time in to bettering themselves.

Here’s a picture of my oldest daughter (about 9 years ago) with her first Mule Deer mount that she did. When she needs money she doesn’t ask me for it. She just goes in the freezer, and pulls out something to mount (Then she holds her hand out).
View attachment 7685041
I love it and your daughter sounds awesome. These young gals will be kicking our old asses soon if not already! :LOL:

Reactions: Emmaandhaley