• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Welcome Aboard!

usmcsniperone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2009
upstate ny..boonies
We Military Vets have all had friends and buddies that we met while in the service to our beloved country.Some are gone now and some we just haven't heard from in years. I have one of those friends! I just joined this site a few weeks ago and it got me thinking back over 20 years ago when I was on active duty as a Marine Scout/Sniper. My Spotter was my best friend. My Spotter was my right arm. My Spotter was my bodyguard. My Spotter was my Brother. My Spotter was a Marine Scout/Sniper.

About a week ago I started searching for him on the internet and after 22 years without seeing him or talking to him, I called this number I found and his wife answered the phone. When I told her my name I could hear the excitement in her voice as she ran off trying to locate my buddy! His name on here is POA POI, most of you will figure out what that stands for! We are having a reunion with our families at my house for the 4th of July! I call him my Spotter out of habit, but I was"HIS" Sniper!
Welcome Aboard Brother! Semper Fi

If you have a Brother in Arms that you haven't seen...Give him a call its worth it!!

Re: Welcome Aboard!

I couldn't agree more. Week of the Eagle, at Ft Campbell, KY is getting bigger all the time, with more and more vets finding not only their old buddies, but returning home to the Division (101st Airborne) and finding that they are welcome and respected by the young guys who are serving now.
We expect about 80-100 Tiger Force vets and C company vets(1/327, 101) to attend this year.
We supported the active duty guys while deployed, sending supplies and gear, as well as the sad duty of attending funerals, and assisting with the care of a wounded warrior.
My web site has been a rallying point for the vets to find their buddies, and has gathered over 150 vietnam era Tigers back into the perimeter.
Contact your old unit, they will be glad to hear from you!
Check the "Lost and Found" by googling "{branch of service} lost and found" (ex: "army lost and found") and post a message, you may be surprised at who you will find has been looking for you!!
Vets_with_snipers.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hankpac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldn't agree more.
Contact your old unit, they will be glad to hear from you!
Check the "Lost and Found" by googling "{branch of service} lost and found" (ex: "army lost and found") and post a message, you may be surprised at who you will find has been looking for you!!</div></div>

I was in contact with my old STA plt. for awhile when they were in the sand pit. It was cool.We were e-mailing back and forth, just don't ask"Hey Where are you?" as someone was monitoring it and you get hollared at!

I met POA POI the other day at Cabelas in Hartford to sell him some primers. He was looking forward to heading your way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raxafarian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I met POA POI the other day at Cabelas in Hartford to sell him some primers. He was looking forward to heading your way.</div></div>

Thanks for helping him out with the primers.Can't have a brother shooter without a stash of ammo ready if needed!

OooRaah Marine OooRaah!!! Right back at ya

Love you my Brother

Can't wait to see ya!!!!