• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Welcome to Kermit WV.

The Doctors writing the prescriptions, and the drug stores handing out these are the people that should be sued, not the manufactures............West Virginia , no wonder they call it Hillbilly Heroin.........

Reactions: Maggot
The sad part is that they fucked it up for everybody who has a legitimate need for them.
You are dead on . I have broken more shit than patch hell a mile and don't do meds by choice . But there have been a few times where I was really effed up and ER says take Motrin . Motrin aint doin shit for a compound fracture . Lawyers cuck this shit up also . They only have to find a couple of people who just happened to have heart attacks or some other catastrophic event while on a med . Doesn't matter that the heart attack vics are morbidly obese with coronary issues . While we're at it ban Narcan . I'm am particularly tired of paying for someone's second , third and fourth chance at Russian Roulette. Eff em let em die the first time .

Reactions: Maggot
Im not sure which is lowest on my social scale.

Lawyers

Democrats

Communists

They'll all fuck you and not even say "Thanks".

Yep, this has made pain management much harder for those that really need it.

The opioid tree is rotten from the manufacturers to the doctors, not sure about the pharmacists.

"Quality drivel always contains a small morsel of truth". I have seen that quoted here before. The article lost me when the author went on the DNC party line assault on AG Morrisey. They successfully sold him as a carpet bagger to the state in the last election in order to keep Joe Manchin his Senator seat and are still going with that line of BS. Look at Morrisey's record as AG going after those who were involved. And furthermore the man has done more for 2nd amendment rights in WV than anyone else in the last 50+ years of the state's history. Reciprocity agreements, Constitutional Carry, Open carry, and more recently state pre-emption over local gun bans/laws. Joe's daughter was stripped of her fraudulent college degrees by WVU after review. A first in the history of the university. She started in the basement of Milan Pharmaceuticals and went right up to CEO/multimillionaire with no tangible experience to warrant that post other than daddy's political connections. Morrisey's wife did some lobbying for big pharma. That is it. Everything else was blatant and fraudulent extrapolation on that factoid.
Furthermore: Its not injuries that got people hooked on the opioids. Few to no jobs, Low income, little hope of improving one's position in life due to the in state economy being tanked by Clinton, then Obama et al, and add a new drug paid for by insurance vs the bottle of jack at the liquor store and you get an epidemic of addiction. This was all fomented during decades of solidly Democratic party control of our government in WV. It will take decades to fix. Lay the blame where it belongs, and that begins with a D.

ETA: Morrisey also had all firearms and ammo buisinesses, and gun ranges exempted from emergency actions such as the COVID rules we are under. They were declared Essential" and added to the list by his office with the Governor's approval.

Last edited:
The pharmacists and doctors are well known to everyone. They are being taken down methodically. I think those that are left are being investigated for deeper distribution ties.