Well, Black Rifle Coffee, that was stupid, wasn't it?... "We do not support Kyle Rittenhouse or his legal defense efforts".

RUTGERS95

Private
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2009
NJ
As I medic I've seen very ficked up shit....

Since you started this, I'll list a few things ive seen.

16yr old in iraq burned 95% full thickness burns, father doused her in gasoline amd lit her up.

11 month old baby dipped in boiling water to her nipples because her father wanted a boy.

Afghanistan,

13 of my guys killed by SVBIED, had to pick all the remains out of the bus they were in.

Guy falls out of bed amd rips his jugular and carotid open, luckily I was able to save him

My best friend killed on my wife's birthday

2 guys killed for no reason other than inexperienced E7 decided to tell our scout vehicle to roll over a known IED to pull far side security.

14yr old boy had both arms taken off and chest/abdomen eviscerated because IED exploded while he was emplacing it.

That's just my military career amd not counting my 10yrs as a civilian paramedic.

Now fuck off and go back to your parents basement

Doc
fking savages!

as always Doc, thx for the service

Texasflyer

Koala Gladiator
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2021
    Texas
    As I medic I've seen very ficked up shit....

Since you started this, I'll list a few things ive seen.

16yr old in iraq burned 95% full thickness burns, father doused her in gasoline amd lit her up.

11 month old baby dipped in boiling water to her nipples because her father wanted a boy.

Afghanistan,

13 of my guys killed by SVBIED, had to pick all the remains out of the bus they were in.

Guy falls out of bed amd rips his jugular and carotid open, luckily I was able to save him

My best friend killed on my wife's birthday

2 guys killed for no reason other than inexperienced E7 decided to tell our scout vehicle to roll over a known IED to pull far side security.

14yr old boy had both arms taken off and chest/abdomen eviscerated because IED exploded while he was emplacing it.

That's just my military career amd not counting my 10yrs as a civilian paramedic.

Now fuck off and go back to your parents basement

Doc
    I once had a 300 lb woman with a broken femur try to convince me that she was the best sex i was ever gonna have right then and there. Morphine is a hell of a drug.

• Haha
    Reactions: Doc68

deersniper

What would BurtGummer do?
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    I imagine that within another ten years the 2a community will have reached a point where it is totally pure, without any dissent or apostasy. I am sure that all two hundred of you left will feel very comfortable there.
    If you don’t understand the second covers artillery/war ships etc.

fuck you.

double fuck all these elitist dbags that are ok with CCW laws , prohibiting offenses, the Stasi/kgb having unlimited arms access etc

Sinned

Private
    Minuteman
    May 10, 2017
    I've gone back and forth with what I've wanted to say, suffice that your past is indeed a good indication of the man you are, but, what you do today in the now is the ONLY thing I care about. I've tried the coffee, not that good, not horrible but not worth the trouble.