• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Well, Britain is !@#$

Haha that dude was all over the news when I was in London a few months back because his wife was dodging taxes by saying she isn’t a resident.

Going to be a wild ride for them…and the rest of their continent in the coming months.

They've been kinda fucked for a long time. I mean when was the last time you went out for British food.

Arthur Treacher's fish and chips. 1978.

af918e4861612195ed0cd41a20b9b507--fish-and-chips-kansas-city.jpg

Learn-more-about-what-happened-to-Arthur-Treachers-Fish-and-Chips-restaurants-1024x535.jpg

There's actually one left, just outside Cleveland

Yeah well they stole borrowed that too

Most people think that Fish and Chips originated in England, this is not actually true. The real history of Fish and Chips is traced back to 15th Century Portugal where the dish really was invented.

And then, of course, on wikipedia:

The UK tradition of eating fish battered and fried in oil was introduced to the country by Spanish and Portuguese Jewish immigrants...

Understood.... Now, to get that mindset on to the US Congress and stop the flow of free money... What is the plan ?
Term limits, congressional salary caps set by sitting president, and complete removal of insider trading for congressmen’s immediate and extended family. Oh, and actually enforcing the laws on the books.

Term limits, congressional salary caps set by sitting president, and complete removal of insider trading for congressmen’s immediate and extended family. Oh, and actually enforcing the laws on the books.
You're not wrong, but........

How does any of this happen when the pigs that are at the trough are the ones making those same rules ? (rhetorical question).

UK has been f'd since before I left in the mid-90's. That's why I'm here, although it didn't take long to realize it would be the same here shortly, which has turned out to be true.

Treacher's was absolute garbage, and nothing like what you would get over there at a decent chippie. Not all are decent, however. I would very often not tell my family I was visiting, so pick up some for dinner in the village right as I got there. There were two across the street from each other but only one place to park, and a very good reason most people parked by one but crossed the street to buy from the other.

There are two places near here that make decent fish, but their "chips" are just American steak fries and they have far better options for the prices they charge. I make my own.

They've been kinda fucked for a long time. I mean when was the last time you went out for British food.
Place by me is usually busy. Menu online sounds alright lol.

A lot of talk about fish and chips…but let’s be real…Long John Silvers blows em out of the water 😂

(And LJS is shit)

Unrelated note…Belgium is apparently know for their fries. …and yet they don’t have the first clue on how to make them edible.

Reactions: Cardboard55
This is the guy that Truss just fired not long ago now hes PM?I thought we were fucked LOL.

Reactions: NoDopes
Yeah well they stole borrowed that too

Most people think that Fish and Chips originated in England, this is not actually true. The real history of Fish and Chips is traced back to 15th Century Portugal where the dish really was invented.

And then, of course, on wikipedia:

The UK tradition of eating fish battered and fried in oil was introduced to the country by Spanish and Portuguese Jewish immigrants...
Sort of like the French and croissant then 😉

What’s the worst that can happen?…

What’s the worst that can happen?…

The worst that can happen is inflation will continue to rise...... Very little Rishi Sunak can do at this point without the collaboration of the worlds financial powers.

The worst that can happen is inflation will continue to rise...... Very little Rishi Sunak can do at this point without the collaboration of the worlds financial powers.
There is plenty that can be done to stop inflation/recession. But he’s not going to do anything to fix the problem. He’s going to go right along with what he’s told to do

Reactions: Emerson0311
They'll have a major muslim problem on their hands, just like back home.
They already do, and have been over-run by Indians and Pakistanis for decades, with an ever-increasing African and refugee population as well. The UK makes it hard for their own people to get benefits, but hands out housing and allowances to immigrants and refugees. You think racism is bad in the US, it's rampant over there. You don't hear about it because the majority of the media is government, i.e. liberal, controlled. Almost anyone with the means moves far away from the major population centers where those types are catered to.

The off-campus student housing I lived in was located in a major Indian/Pakistani part of the city. The entire facility was surrounded by barbed-wire fence and the gates were locked after a certain time at night. That didn't stop our car being broken into one night, and in the time we lived there, at least three stolen cars being brought in and set on fire.

Don't get me wrong, one of my closest friends was pakistani, we planned to join the royal air force together. I had an accident which prevented that, and he ended up flying for the royal navy. Great guy, but he came to visit me at my parents house once, and my dad was visibly hostile.

Edited to add - my parents retired to one of the most remote corners of the UK, which is far away from "those people".. in the years they lived out there, there was a huge surge in Polish immigrants willing to work at a major infrastructure provider. There was much hatred amongst the 'locals' but they didn't want the work.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
There is plenty that can be done to stop inflation/recession. But he’s not going to do anything to fix the problem. He’s going to go right along with what he’s told to do
That would be the wisest move. He can present options to Parliament and go with the option they chose. Majority rule.

They already do, and have been over-run by Indians and Pakistanis for decades, with an ever-increasing African and refugee population as well. The UK makes it hard for their own people to get benefits, but hands out housing and allowances to immigrants and refugees. You think racism is bad in the US, it's rampant over there. You don't hear about it because the majority of the media is government, i.e. liberal, controlled. Almost anyone with the means moves far away from the major population centers where those types are catered to.

The off-campus student housing I lived in was located in a major Indian/Pakistani part of the city. The entire facility was surrounded by barbed-wire fence and the gates were locked after a certain time at night. That didn't stop our car being broken into one night, and in the time we lived there, at least three stolen cars being brought in and set on fire.

Don't get me wrong, one of my closest friends was pakistani, we planned to join the royal air force together. I had an accident which prevented that, and he ended up flying for the royal navy. Great guy, but he came to visit me at my parents house once, and my dad was visibly hostile.

Edited to add - my parents retired to one of the most remote corners of the UK, which is far away from "those people".. in the years they lived out there, there was a huge surge in Polish immigrants willing to work at a major infrastructure provider. There was much hatred amongst the 'locals' but they didn't want the work.
You have described a "Tribal Society".... Similar to what has taken place in America. The way the future is looking, best chose a tribe and become a loyal member.

You have described a "Tribal Society".... Similar to what has taken place in America. The way the future is looking, best chose a tribe and become a loyal member.

Pretty much. I stated that in my earlier post - I left the UK because I saw what it was becoming, but it didn't take long to realize this country was headed in the same direction.

The whole world is headed that way. I have for many years looked at options to escape it and unfortunately there don't appear to be options in any developed country. I probably won't be around much longer but it really makes me sad to think what my daughter is going to have to endure.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Pretty much. I stated that in my earlier post - I left the UK because I saw what it was becoming, but it didn't take long to realize this country was headed in the same direction.

The whole world is headed that way. I have for many years looked at options to escape it and unfortunately there don't appear to be options in any developed country. I probably won't be around much longer but it really makes me sad to think what my daughter is going to have to endure.
"Law's of Nature"... You become a member of the pack and abide by the rules or you become the "Lone Wolf".... Both have advantages as well as disadvantages. A basic question is do you want to die alone or die while surrounded by your tribe.

He paid tribute to his predecessor Liz Truss, who he said was “not wrong” to want to improve U.K. growth. But, he continued, “some mistakes were made,” not “borne of ill will or bad intentions” but “mistakes nonetheless” — and he had been elected “in part to fix them.”

Reactions: The D
do you want to die alone or die while surrounded by your tribe.

My tribe - my daughter, my ex, her brother, even my mother and sister over in the UK - are all like-minded. The majority is not.

So if that is "alone" I am happy with it.

Ultimately we all feel the entire world - and their opinions - are being manipulated. Those of us smart enough to see thru it can do nothing but enjoy time together.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
We have become to civilized to fight for our own best interest. This world is reverting back to survival of the fittest and we're too educated to see it.

The bully on the block owns that block. Sadly, this is where we are and I can't see anyway to fix this other than to fight back. Usually a bully will back down if you stand up to him. But if not, make sure he knows he's been in a fight.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
He paid tribute to his predecessor Liz Truss, who he said was “not wrong” to want to improve U.K. growth. But, he continued, “some mistakes were made,” not “borne of ill will or bad intentions” but “mistakes nonetheless” — and he had been elected “in part to fix them.”
Sure, anyone can make their face say these noises. I’ll believe it’s something but empty, vapid promises when the UK makes some meaningful progress

Sure, anyone can make their face say these noises. I’ll believe it’s something but empty, vapid promises when the UK makes some meaningful progress
Progress, in this case, is going to be painful on the working middle class.
No different than here in America.

Reactions: The D
GB hasn't had a Prime Minister with any balls since Margaret Thatcher.

Very true ( I was and still am a Margaret Thatcher fan). One of the best PMs we have had (the other being Winston Churchill), although she did loose it a bit at the end. Most of those after were dreadful: one should be charged with war crimes (Tony Blair [who did care about the UK, just wanted to be president of the EU]), another was incompetent (Gordon Brown), who sold a significant portion of the UK gold at its lowest rate. We are still waiting for a PM to be as good as Maggie! As for the USA, I always liked Ronald Reagan and I liked Trump (stood up for his country which many politicians fail to do).

what does this mean exactly? I know shit about Brittain and its politics.

It basically means that Klaus Schwab is really in charge of the UK now. This new dude is a WEF "young leader", like Jacinda Ardern and Trudeau. VERY bad. If the UK is a house, somebody had just replaced all old locks, AC/heating, and security systems with Internet integrated smart devices that require monthly subscription fees to keep certain features running and very few override options...

Apparently Sunaks wife "was" under investigation for tax evasion.....
If, worldwide, all of these so called investigations went away there would be a lot of investigators out of a job. I guess as long as we have career politicians there will be career investigators. Funny thing all this investigating and very few are sent to jail.

If, worldwide, all of these so called investigations went away there would be a lot of investigators out of a job. I guess as long as we have career politicians there will be career investigators. Funny thing all this investigating and very few are sent to jail.

So, do they suck at investigating, are the suspects innocent or was their never any intent to charge?