• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Well Dammit!

Tough Guy

Minuteman
Jul 14, 2006
A hole in the ground
I just got kicked off another gun board (Texas forum where all they do is whine and cry about the law). LMAO, I cannot stand belonging to gun boards run by a bunch of sissy's meant for sissy's. I once got kicked off another gun board for calling Jane Fonda a turd (no cussing allowed) :D. Kinda nice to belong to one gun forum (this one) where you can speak your mind, stand up for yourself and others without somebody freaking out and running you off because you don't whine and cry with all the others. Nice to be part of a manly gun forum (ain't to many of them out there).

Last edited:
It's all good here, just don't post anything "pink", political or religious & you're in good shape.
All else is pretty much fair game. If nothing else, Lowlight will let you know (quickly) if you crossed the line, but at least you get a slap on the wrist before being expelled.
Made the political mistake once, won't do it again.

Well I did get what I wanted and then some for laws passed here in Texas. Ex military now pay 25.00 to renew your CHL every 5 years, no more renewal classes YEAH!, no more finger prints or pics taken for the renewal (there already on file). You can now get your CHL with the word veteran on it. Looking to see if someone can slip in open carry (I don't think so...). Will surprise me if they do. But from now on will check with TSRA or other reliable source for any other changes in the law.

just because I don't like her & don't agree with her politics doesn't mean I would kick her out of bed... except there's more room on the floor.