• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well heck, Ryan O'Neal dead at 82

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
He was a babe magnet, so much, when the movie Love Story (which I never saw) came out in 1970, my popularity with the girls in high school all of a sudden skyrocketed. I didn't know I was a young Ryan O'Neal look-alike but apparently they all thought so. Thanks O'Neal!

Who?

giphy (18).gif

He was Barry Lyndon in Kubrick's "Barry Lyndon." Great movie if you haven't seen it. Every flintlock gun duel in every movie since is just a pale copy.

Reactions: TexPatriot
He fucked Steve McQueen's girlfriend. Had Barbara Streisand's giant beak pressed into his nut sack more than once. And for the hat trick he fucked Farrah Fawcett. Farrah's amazing 1976 swimsuit poster launched more semen than the US Navy in World War II. He also put the wood to Woody Allen's wife before that child molesting Democrat traded his All-American girl for a Korean child bride.

Sadly, his junkie piece of shit son made his later life miserable and in the end he died like the rest of us from old age and rot.

Reactions: TexPatriot
He fucked Steve McQueen's girlfriend. Had Barbara Streisand's giant beak pressed into his nut sack more than once. And for the hat trick he fucked Farrah Fawcett. Farrah's amazing 1976 swimsuit poster launched more semen than the US Navy in World War II. He also put the wood to Woody Allen's wife before that child molesting Democrat traded his All-American girl for a Korean child bride.

Sadly, his junkie piece of shit son made his later life miserable and in the end he died like the rest of us from old age and rot.
LOL. True 'dat.

Her being from Corpus Christi, we Texas boys cheerfully donated.

Chip McCormick was from Corpus and he said everyone on his baseball team had a poster of her on their wall.

Steve McQueen slayed some prime Hollywood 'tang himself and stole Allie McGraw from some Hollywood bigshot.

Last edited: