• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well here's another example of people not thinking things thru.......

Jesus christ, it's like battered wife syndrome.......how many times does China have to fuck people over before people realize they shouldn't do business with them?

Dude got what he fucking deserved

While I agree its his own fault for dealing with the communists, on another I say its time to terminate this disease called China.
Definitely agree, but one tool/weapon to terminate that disease is called "don't do business with China." He failed that test. Screw him, his company, and his bank account. Wanted to make millions by getting china to fund it and it backfired...oh...boooo hooo hooo. Somehow, he'll come out smelling like a rose with US bailout money...just wait and see. Get rich quick...there is usually a cost associated with that......

Trabant anybody? Trabant? Maybe Steve should be sentenced to life driving a Trabant since he's a fan of communist production. Did I say screw him and his overrated cars? Well, screw him.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Definitely agree, but one tool/weapon to terminate that disease is called "don't do business with China." He failed that test. Screw him, his company, and his bank account. Wanted to make millions by getting china to fund it and it backfired...oh...boooo hooo hooo. Somehow, he'll come out smelling like a rose with US bailout money...just wait and see. Get rich quick...there is usually a cost associated with that......

Trabant anybody? Trabant? Maybe Steve should be sentenced to life driving a Trabant since he's a fan of communist production. Did I say screw him and his overrated cars? Well, screw him.

Maggot, that third one there, is right out of the "Wile E. Coyote" documentaries. They should have had 'accordion' music in the background....

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
You get in bed with the Chinese Communists and take their money.
You deserve what your own greedy short sighted stupidity gets you.

Unfortunately that pretty much describes all of the corporate types in the western world, all they care about is their short term stock options grants and bonuses so they can get rich and then get the hell out.

When Trump started pushing back I thought this was how China would ultimately respond. I am in total agreement with Trump--let me make that perfectly clear. China is a far greater threat than Russia at this point in time. If China, Russia, and Iran would disappear tonight, the world would be a far better place. Now, back to China. Apple, Nike, etc., had better be having sleepless nights. Their time is coming as well. I can't wait for Nike and the NBA get what they deserve. When you lay down with the devil, you get up with fleas!

I guess people in this country don’t think that China is “that communist.”

Most people in this country dont think it was an attack.

You would think the Germans would be more intelligent but I just read that Mercedes Benz is getting ready to open plants in...you guessed it...China.

Reactions: diverdon