• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well....I'd never think that religion pays...

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

giphy.gif

When I sold cars, had a “preacher” come in to buy a new car for his kid, dude made some good money from the 10% of those who probably make far less, mentioned “the god business is pretty good” he was offended by the truth, still closed the deal 😂

May fucks be upon most in the god industry.

All people need God in their life. If not God, they'll fill that void with something else. People that try to put themselves between God and their fellow man for the purpose of empowering themselves are evil cunts.

It's a play on the people that need some sort of guidance in their life. So people use the title of Bishop to make $$$. It's not hard to become a Bishop.

I wanna be a cardinal (not the bird or baseball player). I would say pope, but I don't care for Italian food.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Makes you wonder if he wears $1million worth of jewelry to give a Sunday sermon how much has he been "blessed" with? I guess the ancient Greek proverb of "the gods help those who help themselves" and "You can fool some of the people all the time..." applies here.

Biggest scam going.

The Catholic church is horrendous at the organizational level. I visited the Vatican a few years back and there are homeless people lined up outside the cities fortress walls. One of the first displays inside contained matching gold and platinum cake knives bejeweled with precious stones. It was like some shit straight out of Aladdin. WTF?

Protestant churches in the south are no better, they're just localized and the pastors often make retarded money. Normally this wouldn't bother me as I'm not forced to line their pockets. EXCEPT.... they often don't pay tax on that money. They file a form 4361 to exempt themselves from social security and medicare and take the majority of their income as a tax free housing allowance. Then they pay for all sorts of personal shit out of church coffers. This often leaves their taxable income at a level that qualifies them for all sorts of tax credits... the ERTC, CTC, CDCC, RSC, etc. So they end up being subsidized by the rest of us even though they make bank.

This is one of my favorites:

Religion is the biggest money-printing scheme of all time….

Apparently, some seem to think you have to pay for salvation. Heck, they should just start selling indulgences again!

Sirhr

I'd rather give tithes than pay taxes. My church does a lot for the community and has a lot of activities for kids. When a church helps a family in need it builds community, fosters the family with counseling and advice, and creates a level of accountability. When the government does it it builds slaves with their hands out.

There is not one organization run by man that has not been corrupted in some way. Not defending the sins of the church just saying it's not uncorruptable. And some of these preachers are like the glowies or Antifa on Jan 6th, they're fake Christians. It's like claiming Biden is a true American and an example of who you are because he's president. They aren't all televangelists or boy diddlers. 99% aren't.

If I had to choose which community to live in, one run on Christian values or one run with current "American" values, I know where I'd live. Where would you choose?

All you need to do is look at the history of the "church" and make that any church to see the pure evil they have done. You think Democrats like to forget their history look at the church, spanish inquisition anyone, things that Hitler made notes from and said, wow that is a little harsh...all done in the name of doG. I don't need to go into the many wars, or going to far away lands and destroying culture to make them "civilized".

All they want is your money, shame some people can't see it in the desire to "feel" good.

All that said, you do you and I will do me, and don't shove your invisible man cult upon me (something they just can't not do, they must "save" you) and we will all be good.

Ever see the movie Devils Advocate.....in that movie there is a line, God is an absentee land lord. IF he does exist he does not give one rat shit about you or anyone else on this planet.

And I grew up in a VERY religious family and that is why I think, not feel but think this way.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
    Religion is the biggest money-printing scheme of all time….

Apparently, some seem to think you have to pay for salvation. Heck, they should just start selling indulgences again!

Sirhr

Many confuse religion for God.

Remember Jim and Tammy Fay Baker's Pass The Loot (PTL) ministry.
    1. www.celebritynetworth.com › joel-osteen-net-worthJoel Osteen Net Worth

Dec 03, 2021 · Joel Osteen is an American preacher, televangelist, and author who has a net worth of $100 million. Joel Osteen is most famous for being the pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. He has...

www.celebritynetworth.com › richest-celebritiesPat Robertson Net Worth

Nov 09, 2017 · Pat Robertson. Net Worth: $100 Million. Date of Birth: Mar 22, 1930 (92 years old) Gender: Male. Profession: Entrepreneur, Writer, Televangelist, Businessperson, Pastor, Military Officer ...
    • Date of Birth: Mar 22, 1930 (91 years old)
    • Net Worth: $100 Million

1. www.celebritynetworth.com › joel-osteen-net-worthJoel Osteen Net Worth

Dec 03, 2021 · Joel Osteen is an American preacher, televangelist, and author who has a net worth of $100 million.Joel Osteen is most famous for being the pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. He has...

www.celebritynetworth.com › richest-celebritiesPat Robertson Net Worth

Nov 09, 2017 · Pat Robertson. Net Worth: $100 Million. Date of Birth: Mar 22, 1930 (92 years old) Gender: Male. Profession: Entrepreneur, Writer, Televangelist, Businessperson, Pastor, Military Officer ...
    • Date of Birth: Mar 22, 1930 (91 years old)
    • Net Worth: $100 Million
    And when Houston flooded a few years ago... who didn't lift a damn finger to help?

He probably has more accountants and lawyers than half the Fortune 500... to keep him out of jail for fraud.

Sirhr

And when Houston flooded a few years ago... who didn't lift a damn finger to help?

He probably has more accountants and lawyers than half the Fortune 500... to keep him out of jail for fraud.

Sirhr

This guy is a total fraud, and he knows it. Saw an interview with him that is now very hard to find again where he says well we had to keep the business running so I figured I would do it.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    You need to realize he isn't a "bishop" in the Pope's Army. Just sayin'.....

I think this one is.

R

private jets paid for by others people check . Swimming pools check . Multi million dollar mansions check , millions of sycophants willing to do what ever you say check . People will give you there very impressionable daughters check . Seed money baby tax free gifts to you by good but gullible check . people pay you reap the blessings private island retreats all in gods name check . lol and you to could do all this just need a place of worship and suckers willing to pay you for what you say . there is a huge business in religion
    Religion annually contributes about $1.2 trillion dollars of sociology-economic value to the United States economy, according to a 2016 study by the Religious Freedom & Business Foundation. That is equivalent to being the world's 15th-largest national economy, outpacing nearly 180 other countries and territories.Jan 5, 2017 that's an apple worth getting some of . which begs to question if the kingdom of heaven can't be bought nor sold are all those people paying for just to be ripped off ?

Last edited:
    All people need God in their life. If not God, they'll fill that void with something else. People that try to put themselves between God and their fellow man for the purpose of empowering themselves are evil cunts.

Why?

Which version of god?

I am a conservative Christian. As such, I see televangelists and many religious institutions as nothing more than instruments put in use by "Satan".
    493e97ff3eda5c441c1e9f4d6a655180--dana-carvey-saturday-night-live.jpg

These institutions may bring some to Christ, but they drive 3x as many away. You can see it in the (deserved) church ridicule in many of the posts above this. It is 'holy war', and rather than blabbering on about it I'll save you my drawn out observations and opinions.

Nothing good comes from these millionaires, and if you do believe in Christ, you should already know what the charlatans have in store for them. What we lack, is enough conservative believers calling out the BS that drives those on the fence away.

Matthew 7:15-23
    2 Corinthians 11:13-15

FB_IMG_1642112206730.jpg

I'm shocked that anyone is remotely surprised by this.

I mean if you look at history since the first happenings were noted down...

The Muslims came up with a pretty cool idea.
    Make yourself the state religion and then any other religions that want to not be slaughtered need to pay you a tax.
    So you make money from your followers big time, then you make money from everyone else for not declaring a holy war on their infidel asses.

Reactions: camocorvette
    I am a conservative Christian. As such, I see televangelists and many religious institutions as nothing more than instruments put in use by "Satan".
    View attachment 7920003

These institutions may bring some to Christ, but they drive 3x as many away. You can see it in the (deserved) church ridicule in many of the posts above this. It is 'holy war', and rather than blabbering on about it I'll save you my drawn out observations and opinions.

Nothing good comes from these millionaires, and if you do believe in Christ, you should already know what the charlatans have in store for them. What we lack, is enough conservative believers calling out the BS that drives those on the fence away.

Matthew 7:15-23
    2 Corinthians 11:13-15

View attachment 7920012
    Exactly. Theyre nothing but parasites.

Religion and Truth have little to nothing in common.

Reactions: lariat
    I wonder if he has receipts for his claim to the value of what was taken. It'd be funny to see him locked up for insurance fraud.
    Claiming his costume jewelry is worth a million to get an insurance payoff?

To the members here that are not Christian I would like to say that not all of us believe or follow these Charlatans nor do we put up with their evil nonsense. Literally they are NOT part of the flock; calling oneself a bishop while taking hard-earned after tax money that was given to God by the congregation is a traitorous act to the congregation as well as to Christ. They are worse than parasites. I have had the distinct displeasure of having to go behind some of them and correct their health, wealth and prosperity lies. Anyone that gives themselves the title of Bishop is most of the time a huge red flag for me. And Joel Osteen is a heretic that preys upon the new or infant believers. Don’t lump us all in with these sons of Satan. I think that you will find most Protestants who witness to you don’t mean any harm. But these bastards DO. Most of us hate what they do as much as you do. None of us here are perfect but we do care about our fellow man, including you.

For the fellow believers on this site, we need to be fighting this and correcting these deceits whenever we have the chance. That means WE must know the Gospel very well indeed. People who have chosen to be part of the church deserve nothing less than the truth so that they can believe rightly and make decisions in their lives based on a correct understanding of the Bible and it’s tenets.

It’s these reprobates that will be the first to take the mark and lead entire congregations to do the same. They are branches that have been cut off the vine and should be recognized as such. At least with an honest person who doesn’t want to hear the Gospel we can still be close friends. These monsters are manipulating honest people; I personally have no use for them until they repent (low chance of it ever happening).

Last edited:
    Matthew 15

10 When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear and understand: 11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”
    12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, “Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?”
    13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. 14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”

To the members here that are not Christian I would like to say that not all of us believe or follow these Charlatans nor do we put up with their evil nonsense. Literally they are NOT part of the flock; calling oneself a bishop while taking hard-earned after tax money that was given to God by the congregation is a traitorous act to the congregation as well as to Christ. They are worse than parasites. I have had the distinct displeasure of having to go behind some of them and correct their health, wealth and prosperity lies. Anyone that gives themselves the title of Bishop is most of the time a huge red flag for me. And Joel Osteen is a heretic that preys upon the new or infant believers. Don’t lump us all in with these sons of Satan. I think that you will find most Protestants who witness to you don’t mean any harm. But these bastards DO. Most of us hate what they do as much as you do. None of us here are perfect but we do care about our fellow man, including you.

For the fellow believers on this site, we need to be fighting this and correcting these deceits whenever we have the chance. That means WE must know the Gospel very well indeed. People who have chosen to be part of the church deserve nothing less than the truth so that they can believe rightly and make decisions in their lives based on a correct understanding of the Bible and it’s tenets.

It’s these reprobates that will be the first to take the mark and lead entire congregations to do the same. They are branches that have been cut off the vine and should be recognized as such. At least with an honest person who doesn’t want to hear the Gospel we can still be close friends. These monsters are manipulating honest people; I personally have no use for them until they repent (low chance of it ever happening).

I like sending this guy's stuff to my friends who start talking highly about evangelists that I know aren't on the level.

Makes you wonder if he wears $1million worth of jewelry to give a Sunday sermon how much has he been "blessed" with? I guess the ancient Greek proverb of "the gods help those who help themselves" and "You can fool some of the people all the time..." applies here.

I’d also wager is was way less than 1M, probably trying to scam the insurance or court or go fund me or something. Those types ain’t often what one would describe as honorable