• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well it was only a matter of time…someone find Kylie Reese……

Wow.. lawyers kept that employee/job injury buried since 2021 ?
Me---> I way more scared of Lawyers with lack of conscience and ethics, than AI and SkyNet ....LOL

There were "conspiracy theory" reports of prior incident several years ago, (2017) I believe it was Japan, where some four AI robots killed 29 people before they were shut down. I remember the HBO cattle mutilation lady/UFO, Linda Moulton-Howe brought it to some news outlets.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The Tesla incident is a typical industrial accident, failure to lock out/tag out the equipment to prevent inadvertent operation of automated equipment. Either lack of procedural controls or failure to follow procedure. Human failure.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
According to the Daily Mail, while working on software programming for non-functional Tesla robots, the engineer was suddenly pinned against a surface by a robot tasked with manipulating aluminum car components, with its metal claws inflicted an injury that left an ‘open wound’ on the worker’s left hand.

“Two of the robots, which cut car parts from freshly cast pieces of aluminum, were disabled so the engineer and his teammates could safely work on the machines. A third one, which grabbed and moved the car parts, was inadvertently left operational,

THATS WHAT AI WANTS YOU TO THINK……IT WAS ALL JUST AN ACCIDENT PEOPLE GO BACK TO SLEEP…..

What's to keep "Open AI", which conists of globalists, from programming AI to mass kill people in some way (imagine product tampering for example, setting off a nuke), and then blaming it on the "autonomy' of AI robots?

There were "conspiracy theory" reports of prior incident several years ago, (2017) I believe it was Japan, where some four AI robots killed 29 people before they were shut down. I remember the HBO cattle mutilation lady/UFO, Linda Moulton-Howe brought it to some news outlets.

It might sound like dystopian science fiction at first glance, but in the present day, "rogue AI robots killing people" can really be a plausible incident. It only takes like what? 2 pounds of force to fatally stab somebody. Imagine if some under the radar research facility's herd of knockoff Boston Dynamics robodogs got loose or were robbed and accidentally activated during the robbery, and the robodogs all have knives fixed onto their limbs for whatever reason... That shit can present a pretty significant threat in the area, ESPECIALLY in places like Japan where gun ownership is generally banned. In Texas or Kentucky however, eight legged sword wielding murderbots would just be yet another variation of the routine feral hog problem...

1703634595110.png

😁😁👍
Been there done that!