• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well, its official. Football is Gay...

We call it soccer in the here. But yea super gay. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not quite. Soccer is still 'officially' in the closet. The NFL has come out and declared that American Football is absolutely, FABULOUSLY, gay.

You needed them to tell you….
One evening, when I was dating my wife (20 something years ago) I turned to her and said "Is your brother gay?" She replied "He has a girlfriend..." A few years later he came out of the closet. Yeah, I knew. But, it wasn't 'official' until he made it so...

"I’m a pretty private person so I hope you guys know that I’m not doing this for attention. " - Carl Nassib

Not sure a "pretty private person" would feel the need to tell to the whole world that they like to do butt stuff and play twiddly-dicks with other dudes, but ok.

"I’m a pretty private person so I hope you guys know that I’m not doing this for attention. " - Carl Nassib

Not sure a "pretty private person" would feel the need to tell to the whole world that they like to do butt stuff and play twiddly-dicks with other dudes, but ok.

maybe he meant his junk was “handsome”?

Reactions: lash
Good thing they hired those male cheerleaders a whiles back; balances it all out by adding a shit-ton of machismo.

LA rams cheerleaders1.jpg

I don't understand why everyone feels the need to throw their personal shit in everyone else's face these days... I do not fucking care what you do in your own free time as long as your not bothering me but why do you feel the need to let the world know your gay, or trans, or support whatever...? Why don't you just play the fuckin sport or whatever it is and keep the rest to yourself we dont give a shit. Next match I shoot at I'm gonna go around and tell everyone my sexual preferences, religious beliefs, racial preferences, political preferences, and so on... Bet it goes over well...

I have a 2nd or 3rd cousin that was a male cheerleader for the University of Texas in the late 80s, maybe early 90s. Anyway, his arms and legs were like tree trunks. And, they got that way by throwing pretty 90 lb girls 30 feet into the air, and then catching them as effortlessly as the "manly" football players caught a 15 ounce ball. Yeah, you go play slap-ass with the football players. I'll hang out with the pretty female cheerleaders...

I have a 2nd or 3rd cousin that was a male cheerleader for the University of Texas in the late 80s, maybe early 90s. Anyway, his arms and legs were like tree trunks. And, they got that way by throwing pretty 90 lb girls 30 feet into the air, and then catching them as effortlessly as the "manly" football players caught a 15 ounce ball. Yeah, you go play slap-ass with the football players. I'll hang out with the pretty female cheerleaders...
College/competitive cheerleading is totally hardcore but has nothing to do with the shit the NFL hired those tokens for.

I don't understand why everyone feels the need to throw their personal shit in everyone else's face these days... I do not fucking care what you do in your own free time as long as your not bothering me but why do you feel the need to let the world know your gay, or trans, or support whatever...? Why don't you just play the fuckin sport or whatever it is and keep the rest to yourself we dont give a shit. Next match I shoot at I'm gonna go around and tell everyone my sexual preferences, religious beliefs, racial preferences, political preferences, and so on... Bet it goes over well...

If your question is sincere…..I blame vegans and crossfit.

If your question is sincere…..I blame vegans and crossfit.
100% genuine question I don't get why everyone feels the need to share all personal preferences and then make everyone else agree and cater to those preferences. Especially these athletes that feel the need to use their sport, just shut the fuck up and kick the ball...

images (20).jpeg

If you were wondering what happens to retired male cheerleaders........

Wonder if Nassib is a pitcher or catcher? Wait, wrong sport. Guess he would be a loose end.

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
Which one of those is the male?
Well okay, it’s already been pointed out, but it’s obvious that the one with the short top and the beer hit is the make there, err..tran
The trannies should complain for not being included,the NFL has to hire some trannies to be woke.
See above.

Once they started hiring flabby token cheerleaders years ago in order to appease some loud mouthed group that probably doesn’t watch anyway, the cheerleaders became history. They exist now just to show the SJW that the NFL is fully cucked and compliant.

Since i was a kid my dad said, "thats as gay as a football bat".... now i get it.

Uh yeah...but I bet he never struck a pose like that person in the pic, above.

I would imagine for the gay players being in the locker room is like being in a gentlemen's strip club for the straights.

I would imagine for the gay players being in the locker room is like being in a gentlemen's strip club for the straights.
I played football for 18yrs, depending on the statistics you look at on a roster of 100-110 guys your bound to have a couple just by numbers but I personally never seen it while I played. About a year or 2 after I was done a couple of my old teammates and I went to a concert and ran into a couple older guys we played with and they were on fire gay 🌈. These were Division 1 linebackers not kickers, so yeah it happens I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and candyx
100% genuine question I don't get why everyone feels the need to share all personal preferences and then make everyone else agree and cater to those preferences. Especially these athletes that feel the need to use their sport, just shut the fuck up and kick the ball...
Ever since MyBook and Face Space went public, everyone feels the need to broadcast their bullshit to the world because they've been conditioned to believe people care. But, people do care, but only in the superficial way that the small minded, superficial people get a slight serotonin/endorphin hit for petty things like it's some kind of achievement of a giant, lifelong goal. Kinda like in the way a parent congratulates a child for putting their shoes on without help the 20th time.

The continual infantilization of society makes these rather insignificant personal events significant.

Edit to add:

You "sports people" spend your irreplaceable life currency (time) supporting the wokism face of cultural Marxism. You caused this.

Fuck sports. Buy more ammo, and get yourself in shape

• Love
Reactions: BoltRunner

Nearly 21% of Gen-Z identify as LGBTMN+++. It's simply cool at this point to declare it.

Nearly 21% of Gen-Z identify as LGBTMN+++. It's simply cool at this point to declare it.
Correlate that with the suicide rate climbing among the same generation. Coincidence?

Silk tights and shoulder pads chasing each other for their balls
Yep now its official lmao

Last edited: