• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well know it is happening but just had to post it

Re: Well know it is happening but just had to post it

Now that is F.U.!

Ya know, Canada may not be the best country in the world (though there ARE some who think it is) but it appears that the US is in for a major shift/reset/CHANGE very soon.

Not 'nay-saying' here, not 'doom-saying', just simply Observing.

If, and I exemplify the "IF", what the report shows is true then there should be people swinging from the nearest branches.

our system is so broken. Why are we "refunding" tax dollars to people who do not pay taxes. It makes me so mad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some of us can only hope Sean...

then hope that the reset works</div></div>

Amen!

ive been saying it for years. the honest working people in this country are penalized for doing the right thing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only real 'reset' will be a civil war. </div></div>

not true... another "great depression" COULD reset it enough...

I'm not hoping for war, or a depression for that matter, but I'm hoping for something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only real 'reset' will be a civil war. </div></div>

not true... another "great depression" COULD reset it enough...

I'm not hoping for war, or a depression for that matter, but I'm hoping for something. </div></div>

It would have to be a pretty major depression but you're right that would do the trick or at least act as a catalyst to that end. Either way something drastic is going to have to happen and I don't know what it'll look like when it emerges but we can see the beach.

No one hopes for the war or great depression but it is the necessary evil because if we think whoever the hell gets elected is going to fix anything we are wrong. The problem is uniting people.