• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well, tell us how you really feel

Just another fucking whack job from CA. he feels like he has the spotlight now because he represents Thousand Oaks.

What the holy hell do they put in the water in California?

Chinese drywall has a lot of poisonous chemicals in it.... burned chinese drywall is toxic, like a meth lab cleanup... :- )
and they've got a bit of it floating in the air and polluting the water every year, the effects are cumulative. Just sayin...

Extreme sarcasm above....

thoughts go out to our burned out brothers and the innocents out there ...

What he recommends is hypocritical and without any realistic merit. The fact that it was even given a place in any media only reinforces my opinion of how useless the media is.

“The government has nukes!” Basically, “we’re willing to kill tens of millions of people to eliminate guns used in fewer crimes than bludgeons”. Lol. If dipshittery were a martial art, this cumstain would be a 10th degree black belt.

I bet he solves a termite problem in his house with gasoline and matches too.

Fuck that guy. People in CA should be deeply ashamed for electing walking turds like that. Of course, like all dumb rats, it was likely the votes of illegals and dead folks that carried him to victory.

He says "But they're Legit" To me he is saying, We have them and it's legit to nuke our own people. Think about that. They are willing to destroy this Country, to save this Country. The left will then rise like a Phoenix from the ashes and the great utopian order will ensue. Then anyone who says "not while I have a rifle it won't". Will be labeled as crazy and an enemy of the State.

The Govt has forgotten in which direction power flows. The Left owns the press and feel they can create whatever reality they want.

PS The Vote is being corrupted and they can't talk about because it would undermine confidence in the process. They can break election law because there is no penalty for doing so. Because it would undermine the process. What a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmyJerry
Dear dipshit;

Please nuke me first. I will be standing outside of the Macy's Department Store on the corner of Fourth and Pine in downtown Seattle at 10:00 AM PST, Monday, November 19th. Here are the coordinates to assist you with proper targeting;

47.611277, 122.338244

Please use the biggest one you've got, I want to make sure you don't miss me. I'd suggest an airburst set for 1,500' AGL for best effect. 50MT yield would be nice.

Last edited:
So he supports an assault weapons buy back.... If the price is right, or if the definition of assault weapon is broad enough there might be some money to be made selling him some of the worst piece of crap, not even safe, "firearms" to make some money.. Sort of like the guy that went to a "no questions asked" gun buy back and sold some slam fire "shotguns" that had about $5.00 worth of pipe and parts in them for $100 each. As there were no questions asked, he was safe as long as he didn't get pinched by BATFE on the way to the event. Apparently he made it because he was later crowing on line about how he used the system to his advantage.

Swallowell does not realize it will not be his grandads civil war if things go to shit. It will devolve into multiple insurgent groups with different ideas of Liberty. Nuking an insurgency, how do you even do that?

Reactions: 308pirate
I think it will devolve into former military taking on the fed gov. The issue being the Constitution and how the fed Gov hates it and wants to destroy it, it will quickly turn into 2 or 3 camps, but for sure the people that cause it will have to leave the country and even still might not survive. DC will be sacked in the first few Days, NOVA and southern Maryland will be burned worse than Atlanta was, the residents will not be allowed out. The hatred seethes and grows with every assault on our culture, our freedom, our Liberty, and our Constitution.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/10/what-a-new-u-s-civil-war-might-look-like/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...ivil-war-liberal-conservative-1103-story.html

https://taskandpurpose.com/second-american-civil-war-lebanon/

I think it will devolve into former military taking on the fed gov. The issue being the Constitution and how the fed Gov hates it and wants to destroy it, it will quickly turn into 2 or 3 camps, but for sure the people that cause it will have to leave the country and even still might not survive. DC will be sacked in the first few Days, NOVA and southern Maryland will be burned worse than Atlanta was, the residents will not be allowed out. The hatred seethes and grows with every assault on our culture, our freedom, our Liberty, and our Constitution.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/10/what-a-new-u-s-civil-war-might-look-like/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...ivil-war-liberal-conservative-1103-story.html

https://taskandpurpose.com/second-american-civil-war-lebanon/
There will be payback exacted at several state legislatures too.

Swallowell does not realize it will not be his grandads civil war if things go to shit. It will devolve into multiple insurgent groups with different ideas of Liberty. Nuking an insurgency, how do you even do that?

Never mind that the South is no longer some weak agricultural backwater without industry and technology.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Seems to me a well placed bullet from a small arms weapon to the cerebral cortex of the guy with his finger on the nuke button would mean the rifle wins again.

It just makes me curious how many of these elected officials are having the same thoughts about nukes or other WMDs to protect their powers and are just smart enough to not say anything in public....