• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well they did it…….

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman

• as the doj is owned by the Democratic Party I don’t expect a favorable outcome…..

1671491722370.png

• Haha
    Reactions: UKDslayer
    It may be a blessing in disguise. Let me explain....

If this doesn't happen, Trump will run for re-election. If he doesn't win the nomination, he will run as an independent and split the conservative vote thus insuring 4 more years of dem rule. Maybe just maybe Trump not being able to run is a good thing???
    Flame suit on!

If this doesn't happen, Trump will run for re-election. If he doesn't win the nomination, he will run as an independent and split the conservative vote thus insuring 4 more years of dem rule. Maybe just maybe Trump not being able to run is a good thing???
    Flame suit on!
    Teddy Roosevelt did the same thing. All TR running did was split the republican vote and ensure a democratic win.

The republicans (mostly) support the guy. ...but the left hates him with a passion and go out of their way to continually talk bad about him. ...which leads to a negative view from the independents. ...which leads to being unelecticable because you can't just win the presidential election without convincing independents.

That said, I'd love for him to win the POTUS election and rub the leftist's noses in it.

M

Reactions: Foul Mike

Flame suit on!
    A Good Thing? Do tell. Desantis is the next savior? All of a sudden the republicant party is going to build the wall, stop spending like a teenager with a credit card, kick thirty million illegals out, cut taxes, bring our troops back from 175 countries, make NATO members pull their own weight, repeal gun control BS, fix the FauxBI CIA DHS....
    Fucking unbelievable!!

You mean to say that the republicants didn't do anything for the conservative cause when they had both houses and the presidency because they hated Trump so bad?
    If he runs, the dems will win. It's that simple. He is so inflammatory that a large number of republicans despise him and will vote against him.

as the doj is owned by the Democratic Party I don’t expect a favorable outcome…..
    Did you figure they were going to some to some other outcome other than charges? This was a partisan, railroad job from minute 1

This sham committee has no legal authority to pursue anything other than a wet dream.
    I got news for you, man. 95% of what dc does has no legal or constitutional authority. Pointing out one more thing they don’t have the “right” to do doesn’t mean shit. They don’t need to have any “right” to do anything, they have given themselves all of the ability they’ve ever needed

I hope they take trump to court and he make them really look like the corrupt asses the government really is . But know he will never get a fair trial when all the evidence is fake .

A Good Thing? Do tell. Desantis is the next savior? All of a sudden the republicant party is going to build the wall, stop spending like a teenager with a credit card, kick thirty million illegals out, cut taxes, bring our troops back from 175 countries, make NATO members pull their own weight, repeal gun control BS, fix the FauxBI CIA DHS....
    Fucking unbelievable!
    Tell us how you really feel, dont hold back. ;)

Like Herodotus, I know Im witnessing historic times and events. A crossroad in history, if you will.

Whatever the future holds, and I think many of us have a pretty good view of that, it's been an honor to have had the best America had to offer.

Love is not a victory march
    It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah Lenard Cohen

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    This sham committee has no legal authority to pursue anything other than a wet dream.
    Ahhh, Merrick Garland steps to the plate and the mighty Casey bows to his prowess.

Garland is a Harvard Man. More than likely of a certain fraternity that has been around for a very long time. (You can do some rabbit hole digging if you choose)
    Currently there is no fact truth relationship and no limits as to what they can make a large segment of the populace believe. Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election, Obama was born in Hawaii, Chinese bat flu was not biological warfare, safe and effective jab, sudden adult death syndrome, most popular president ever to name a few.
    The judicial branch is an Ivy League playground for the connected.
    There's no constitutional allowance for the House to be an investigative branch of the government. Did that stop them? Now they are turning it over to the DOJ for prosecution. Who's going to stop them?

I never realized that the US Dept. of Justice, needed a Congressional endorsement to file Criminal Charges on someone ????

This is good. This is very good. It is about time that they started cleaning up Washington. And politics in general. They should prosecute him for all that he is responsible for.

Just as soon as they finish prosecuting Shillery Clinton for all that she did. And the oBombination, too.

(sarcastic font OFF now)

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    Trump is so inflammatory and hated, he received more votes than any president in history besides Joe Biden. Trump is such a hated ass hole, they had to spend three days producing enough fraudulent votes to keep him out of office.

The problem we have isn't Trump. The problem we have is half the country is stupid enough to believe what the TV tells them, over and over and over and over.

Last edited:
    Maybe if they convicting and jailing him would be enough to get things going?

*I heard someone else make this statement. I have no idea what it means.

All a distraction from the agenda marching ever forward.

Well, that and siphoning money/time/energy away from the Trump campaign. And it provides fodder for the Dem political machine…ready-made commercials/ads.

If they get him to bow out of the race, never to tun again, in return for a Presidential pardon from the potato in chief, then all the better, but I just don’t see that happening.

I hope they take trump to court and he make them really look like the corrupt asses the government really is . But know he will never get a fair trial when all the evidence is fake .

they will never let this go to trial. the discovery phase would include deposing Nancy, Chuck, releasing ALL the J6 tapes showing cops opened the doors to the building, they will pull the FBI in and expose all their agent provocatures, etc.

No, this is some high level feeding of the media propaganda machine and Kinsinger and Lizbeth Chaney thinking they are "getting revenge" on Trump for exposing them for being the RINO garbage politiicians that they are.