• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well Well Well Look who's back

MAGA4LIFE

Knob Slobber Extraordinaire
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2019
Kentucky
Hello to all in Snipers Hide forum land,,, Ya'll remember ME,, you know the dude that got " suspended" from the site for a couple months? lol Guess ya'll really showed me huh? So allow me to start by saying that I was crude,, rude and vulgar in my responses to some of you . With that being said I'd like to take this opportunity to Apologize .................. TO ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!!! Fuck all you cock suckers... AND the shit wagon ya'll fell off of. I created an acct. on this fucked up site to get advice and recommendations for various aspects of shooting. Upod asking a few questions I was ridiculed , insulted, and called out as some kind of fuckin moron for not knowing EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT SHOOTING... GREAT way to represent the site. I'm a veteran and I have NEVER hit ANYONE without having been hit first,, So if you were one of the shit piles who ran their dick suckers to me for asking a simple question, ( my guess is ya wouldn't have the balls god gave a piss ant to say it standing in front of me). you can get fucked ! Thsi site is a fuckn joke ,,, just like all you fuck tards that polute it . I found all the answers I needed on a different site , and what do ya know ,, I didn 't encounter not ONE SINGLE shit bag who felt the overwhelming need to insult me for seeking answers. The company of adults was quite refreshing . Ok ,,,,,,, Well ,, in closing Id just like to add one last time FUCK YOU ASSHOLES! EAT SHIT , and may the Carona find ya soon.

giphy.gif

Hello to all in Snipers Hide forum land,,, Ya'll remember ME,, you know the dude that got " suspended" from the site for a couple months? lol Guess ya'll really showed me huh? So allow me to start by saying that I was crude,, rude and vulgar in my responses to some of you . With that being said I'd like to take this opportunity to Apologize .................. TO ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!!! Fuck all you cock suckers... AND the shit wagon ya'll fell off of. I created an acct. on this fucked up site to get advice and recommendations for various aspects of shooting. Upod asking a few questions I was ridiculed , insulted, and called out as some kind of fuckin moron for not knowing EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT SHOOTING... GREAT way to represent the site. I'm a veteran and I have NEVER hit ANYONE without having been hit first,, So if you were one of the shit piles who ran their dick suckers to me for asking a simple question, ( my guess is ya wouldn't have the balls god gave a piss ant to say it standing in front of me). you can get fucked ! Thsi site is a fuckn joke ,,, just like all you fuck tards that polute it . I found all the answers I needed on a different site , and what do ya know ,, I didn 't encounter not ONE SINGLE shit bag who felt the overwhelming need to insult me for seeking answers. The company of adults was quite refreshing . Ok ,,,,,,, Well ,, in closing Id just like to add one last time FUCK YOU ASSHOLES! EAT SHIT , and may the Carona find ya soon.
Does your mom know you're gay?

(Are we supposed to have remembered who this guy is?)

i need context. what thread? what question?

pretty sure i am not guilty. do i want to be?

Your op was so funny that I thought for a couple seconds that I’d go find the posts you are talking about, but then realized that I just don’t care. Who are you again?

You obviously have thought about this much more than any other single person here. I hope you didn’t stay up too many nights grinding your teeth and thinking about your comeback response, ‘cause it doesn’t have the thunder that you think it does. Cool story though, bro. (y)

YES !!!!!

We have NOT had a real forum SUICIDE Posts in ages, sure we have had the occasional douche come on and make a hash of it, but a first-class forum suicide, not so much in a while.

I will state upfront because a lot of you are new. I absolutely love Forum Suicides, why because they are always assisted suicides, which means we all can enjoy your end as it happens.

I have a lot of respect for forum suicides, unlike real suicides, they often enjoy a life after death on other sites. These are the guys that once they get banned from here will run to other sites and cry foul. The Lowlight hate is high and the comedy crosses all boundaries. It let's me watch the offending parties run off to other places to vent their anger at me.

take this treat I recently stumbled on,

This gem comes to us from a guy who went out of way to stroke his scope mounting ego only to have me deflate it. Then you get the guys who, "know me" but think I am douche anyway. LOL, None of these guys who know me, know me, I keep my circle pretty small and these friends who met me, probably came up to me to kiss my ass. I can count on one hand the guys who have actually confronted me in person, with some fingers to spare. More than likely it was a case of, and these are classic

"Hey Frank, big fan, blah, blah blah, love the podcast, blah blah blah, dig the site. Hey, what do you think of X, I'd like to get your opinion. Sure dude, nice to meet ya, thanks for listening. I would avoid that product, it's not as the hype would lead you to believe. Oh, shoot I just bought one. Frank's a dick.

These guys feed me, they fuel my success and they don't even know it. After they leave, I make shit even better, or come up with something new that begs the questions, Why didn't you think of it ...

So what was the ban as I dont remember who you are, and even if I was the one who banned you?

Today is a truly blessed weekend, thanks for this... seriously I was bored as fuck, I watched all of Netflix's, like all of it.

So I looked,

I banned you, you must be a first-class fuck up, what was the idiotic question that got you banned I really want to know?

it's not often you can relive the good times, but in this case, we can, please re-post your question now so you can refresh our memories

Come on man, I want to play, in fact, I feel like a playful Harley Quinn right now

Show me on the Harley doll where I hurt your feelings

HarleyQuinnSamuraiMAIN_2000x-2.jpg

YES !!!!!

We have NOT had a real forum SUICIDE Posts in ages, sure we have had the occasional douche come on and make a hash of it, but a first-class forum suicide, not so much in a while.

I will state upfront because a lot of you are new. I absolutely love Forum Suicides, why because they are always assisted suicides, which means we all can enjoy your end as it happens.

I have a lot of respect for forum suicides, unlike real suicides, they often enjoy a life after death on other sites. These are the guys that once they get banned from here will run to other sites and cry foul. The Lowlight hate is high and the comedy crosses all boundaries. It let's me watch the offending parties run off to other places to vent their anger at me.

This gem comes to us from a guy who went out of way to stroke his scope mounting ego only to have me deflate it. Then you get the guys who, "know me" but think I am douche anyway. LOL, None of these guys who know me, know me, I keep my circle pretty small and these friends who met me, probably came up to me to kiss my ass. I can count on one hand the guys who have actually confronted me in person, with some fingers to spare. More than likely it was a case of, and these are classic

"Hey Frank, big fan, blah, blah blah, love the podcast, blah blah blah, dig the site. Hey, what do you think of X, I'd like to get your opinion. Sure dude, nice to meet ya, thanks for listening. I would avoid that product, it's not as the hype would lead you to believe. Oh, shoot I just bought one. Frank's a dick.

These guys feed me, they fuel my success and they don't even know it. After they leave, I make shit even better, or come up with something new that begs the questions, Why didn't you think of it ...

So what was the ban as I dont remember who you are, and even if I was the one who banned you?

Today is a truly blessed weekend, thanks for this... seriously I was bored as fuck, I watched all of Netflix's, like all of it.
Lol! I read the thread that you linked on OT and it was almost as funny as this one is turning out. This has made my day. A good belly laugh helps lower the blood pressure.

What a freakin’ Wendy Whiner. :rolleyes:

I'm sure I'm guilty of it, but I'm having a hard time imagining how you can screw up mounting a scope. Never saw the pics. Must have been epic.

what was the question or thread, dammit?
i'm not sure if we are allowed to go to confession, but i really need to know if i hurt somebody!
i have a cough...so i might not have much time!
maybe i'll just throw in a couple extra hail marys just in case?

what was the question or thread, dammit?
i'm not sure if we are allowed to go to confession, but i really need to know if i hurt somebody!
i have a cough...so i might not have much time!
maybe i'll just throw in a couple extra hail marys just in case?
Read the thread on Optics Talk that Frank linked above. It’ll tell you a lot about the OPs question and history. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So how the hell did i get SOOOOOO much pressure that it completely extruded the brass into the ejector hole,, thats a BOATLOAD of pressure, and i had to PRY that SOB off the bolt face. was the charge I used 43.5 grain of Varget to push HORNADY 147 gn ELD Match

Doing stupid shit like this and asking people what went wrong. (Ie way too much varget in a 6.5 Creedmoor.)

Reactions: Rookie

This gem comes to us from a guy who went out of way to stroke his scope mounting ego only to have me deflate it.
Apparently these motherfuckers need a lesson in English. Jesus fucking Christ, they can't spell OR use grammar and along with their dumb ass posts, shows their lack of intelligence.

Reactions: DROWN
C'mon Frank, let him run for a while. I've used the analogy before............the hook is set and there's a ton of line on the reel left to strip..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Go enjoy your movie, we'll take good care of him in your absence. :eek:

@lowlight

Conversely, someone hooked a sand shark that you might consider taking your fillet knife to;

Last edited:
This is the best thing I've read or seen all day! What, I have no beer in the house to go with the popcorn. I'm glad the liquor store is considered an essential business.

I just discovered the ignore button. It's pretty cool you click it and they just disappear like they never existed....... :ROFLMAO:

What's going on here this is the second Ass Hat to pop up tonight some guy who goes by MAGA4LIFE is working another thread. Some body open the Booby hatch?

• Haha
Reactions: DIBBS
Frank, this is your lucky night. Another Forum Suicide in the Bear Pit this very moment.

Hi. I really don’t know who you are, or in what thread you were not well received. If I may ask, generate another avatar and try again. I say this because the SH is a pretty altruistic group of people. They absolutely attack hyperbole with vigor. But after watching/reading for several years, and posting myself over only the past year, I find this group to be pretty forthright and sincerely interested in helping shooters. I did not say kind, as the tolerance for BS is zero. But otherwise, I find your accusation outside the norm.

I am convinced that given your rhetoric, I can not get you to give it another try. But I am certain that no one here knows who you are, and that your accusations can not possibly apply to all.

Give it another try, and prove me wrong!

And yes, to all members here, I posted the above in good faith. I have no idea who this is, and that is not the point. The point is that this individual accused us of ignoring a request for information, and that is certainly not my experience. Yes, bullshit attracts HE rounds, but otherwise this is a pretty helpful group.