• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well.....what the fuck do we have here....OH..you don't say...

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

Well I'm not sure how this is going to add up for 2024 BUT I'm sure we haven't heard the last word.

Basically there's nothing to investigate with his financial dealings........so they are running. They don't want to be around when he goes nuclear dropping all the evidence they attempted to overthrow/undermine a sitting US president for NOTHING.
    As I see it at this point every "investigation" has either turned up nothing OR shown the evidence exists that it was all made up by another political party.

They’re just taking themselves outta the picture so someone else takes the fall.

They probably have their mind set on the bigger picture and are going to run for higher office and don’t want the stain of looking like a fucking reject this early in their career.

But people will forget and vote for them anyways because the human race is also fucking rejects.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    That or they're being outright told to break the law and who wants to risk that shit against somebody that might get elected again

Reactions: Im2bent