• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well, who would have thunk it?

Venezuelans regret letting the government disarm them. “Gee, what’s the worst that could happen.”

Shit goes down hill in a hurry.

1544822395426.png
1544822510715.png

Attachments

• 1544822501398.png
    1544822501398.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 19

I wonder how many of them not only eagerly supported the gun confiscations when they were happening, but turned in their neighbors, friends and relatives as well for not being good commies?

As much as I feel sorry for them now, with their country fully FUBAR, a small part of me is thinking that they brought this calamity upon themselves and now they get to harvest the bitter crop that they planted. You want to take your country back? THEN GROW SOME BACKBONE AND DO IT. The US should monitor the affairs going on and when it seems that the good people of that country is finally fighting the good fight and making ground, then it is time to send them aid and more weapons, probably military assistance too. After all, we don't need more people crying out for free shit. You want our help? Let us see that you are helping yourselves, or at least trying hard, then we'll help you.

I can forgive the Venezuelans because firearms ownership for the purpose of defense against tyrranical govt is not part of their culture.

I will not forgive Americans that advocate for disarmament based on the fact self defense should be firmly rooted in their blood stream and the public treasury has been emptied of billions in an effort to get them to know better.

that said amazing what changes can be made with 50 years of dedicated subversion.

Good post Rthur, words from a person who has seen it first hand. Often times a person cant see it for what it is until it's too late.

Unless the Gestapo type officers that respond to a call from the anonymous source show up in huge numbers, I'm kind of surprised the Venezuelans haven't gotten smart and started making fake calls and figure ways to ambush the officers that respond and take their weapons. That ought to make things a little jumpy down there. Hell, figure out how to make the call from your asshole neighbor's house or cellphone that you know would rat you out and its a win win.

Reactions: Blutroop
Most definitely being 21st century equals to FP-45 liberator . Venezuela is Prime, for well placed airdrops of cheapAss Kel-tecs and Hi-points .
Cheap is not free. We should save the airdrops for places like new tork, Denver, and commifornia

I have no sympathy for people that walk happily to the slaughter house. History has taught us that this is the likely outcome of disarmament. If we do not know history that is our fault. Sad thing is that our society is saturated with these same idiots.

Unless the Gestapo type officers that respond to a call from the anonymous source show up in huge numbers, I'm kind of surprised the Venezuelans haven't gotten smart and started making fake calls and figure ways to ambush the officers that respond and take their weapons.

Sheep, do not suddenly become lions.......

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Sheep, do not suddenly become lions.......

Very true, but I don't believe all of them are sheep. I usually try to give many people the benefit of the doubt quite often. Sometimes that ends up biting me in the rear.

Many are people just like here, law abiding and have families. Most were probably naïve thinking it won't happen there or figured things won't turn out that bad. As we know it always does. Personally I wouldn't doubt their resolve or courage if given the chance to actually take their country back, and to be honest I hope they do get that chance. There are some very good people down there that got screwed by the stupid and free stuff fools.

I couldn’t find much stories of how they confiscated guns. If they went door to door or surprise raids? But I think their biggest problem is they didn’t join together to fight with those that refused to give their guns volunteraly. We must be like minuteman. When one person is attacked we must show up from nowhere to their aid then disappear

Reactions: deersniper
Please, it’s all you can do to get most guys out for a day of training. If you do, they have to leave by noon to go suckle the wife’s tit.

J. Cole has not done much research on the history of folks lining up in an orderly fashion for mass executions.

Venezuelan sheep are regreting doing what most of the civilized nations have already done, give up their guns....

Last edited: