• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well you knew this was gonna happen…..

Death and bodily harm by lawfare. That is what they want to do with anybody who dares to take out trash or use any form of lethal force against their protected classes of thugs. If Kyle Rittenhouse was convicted, he too would have fared very poorly in a system that is designed by the usurping left to make examples out of those who challenge their new order of chaos and criminal insurgency.

Last edited:
If he had been providing children and teenagers for Democrats to fuck.........................................................he'd be dead already.

1700883752732.gif

Pen laws.

Don't close your eyes baby fucker.
Don't sleep tonight lawman.

Most inmates are fathers, or have children they care about.
Anyone that served in a LEO type manner....gets the same treatment because they fucked over someone one of the inmates knew.

If you think you are a badass, doesn't matter, there is someone in there that is a badder ass, by far.

Years ago...hell, decades ago, I got tossed in for a traffic warrant (so sue me for the fact I forgot about it).
They threw everyone into a bus to go from court to the county jail.
Seems all the guys knew about this one guy on the bus that was a baby raper....I didn't know shit at the time, hey I was young and never been in jail before.
The whole 20-30 mile drive all you could hear was "don't close your eyes" and "don't go to sleep".
That night in the jail a baby raper was shanked till dead.

Ever since then I have found I have no issues at all with prison/jail justice.
It is poetic, it is just, it is absolute.
No hesitation, no remorse.

Now you can know about it.
Learn from my experience.

Oh, and PC (protective custody) ?
Doesn't mean shit.....there's always a guy that knows a guy, that has keys or access to the electronic locks.

Pen laws.

Don't close your eyes baby fucker.
Don't sleep tonight lawman.

Most inmates are fathers, or have children they care about.
Anyone that served in a LEO type manner....gets the same treatment because they fucked over someone one of the inmates knew.

If you think you are a badass, doesn't matter, there is someone in there that is a badder ass, by far.

Precisely. Prison Justice does deserve a bit of respect. They usually get it right. And, oddly enough, "Murder" is not the most serious/heinous crime. It's child Rape/abuse/molestation. It's why most sex offenders (especially child sex offenders) are (supposed to be) isolated from other inmates in separate wings, buildings, etc. etc. In fact, New Jersey has an entire prison complex just for handling sex offenders (Avenel Correctional Facility).

Oh, and PC (protective custody) ?
Doesn't mean shit.....there's always a guy that knows a guy, that has keys or access to the electronic locks.

Yes, "Protective Custody." And I agree, Lots of ways to breach it. I think Jeffery Epstein taught us that. It's why I asked, "Or was he?"

Last edited:
You coulda put his name in the title so i didn’t make a duplicate

Additionally, according to the plea agreement, Chauvin admitted that on Sept. 4, 2017, he willfully violated the then-14-year-old child’s constitutional right to be free from an officer’s use of unreasonable force. Specifically, Chauvin admitted that he held the child by the throat and struck the child multiple times in the head with a flashlight, resulting in the child’s bodily injury. In the plea agreement, Chauvin also admitted that he held his knee on the child’s neck, shoulders and upper back for between 15 and 16 minutes, even though the child was face-down on the floor, handcuffed and not resisting. Chauvin admitted that these actions resulted in the child’s bodily injury."

Typical cop. Fuck him