• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well you Quad people made me do it.

donws2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2008
Mountain Rest, South Carolina
I'm blaming all you Quaders on the fact I was forced to buy two 17 HM2's today. If you hadn't posted those damn pictures I'd never have done it, LOL. So it's all your fault I take no responsibility at all. Sounds like I'm ready to be a politician, scary. So what now? One is to become a switch barrel BR gun but that leaves the other. Way to much time on my hands and so many options. It's already making my brain hurt to think about it. Damn you all.....wait a minute, just wait, maybe I'm looking at this all wrong, maybe I should be thanking you for the great ideas. Hummmm. Could be I've got it all backwards. No, No I'm correct it's your fault. It can't be mine. Ya, I'm ready for politics no two ways about it. Donald

I know no pictures. It will have to wait I'm off to shoot long range today now. My life sucks don't it.

Re: Well you Quad people made me do it.

Donald,

There's no way you can accurately shoot both rifles at once. I will be the first to stand up and take one for the team. You can send the second rifle to me.
smile.gif

Thanks,
Dave

Padron I'm supposed to be getting rid of some because I have to many. So speak softly and maybe no one will notice if I sneak these two in.

BK I don't need treatment, I don't have a problem. I see guns, I buy them, no problems. Anyway the cure is worst than the dease I think.

dlc I can't shoot any of them accurately. If I let that be the guide stone I'd have to get rid of every thing I own.

Seriously I'm going to build a switch barrel BR on one but am at a loss as to which way I want to go on the other. I've seen some sweet set ups here on the Hide the last few months but damn there's so many ways to skin the cat and get the same result. I'm really going to have to think about how I want to build a Tacticool trainer on the other.

If anyone want's a Quad there were two left at Grady's in Anderson SC today. Price before tax is 499.00. I'm sure they would do a transfer to your FFL if you would like to pick one up. Guy I dealt with was Mark and he was very pleasant to buy from. All they have are 17 HM2's. They open a 9:30 tomorrow. Donald

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They have 12 steps for this problem </div></div>

Ahhhhh, it dont work.

okie