• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

welp, going into firewood season and,,,

oneshot86

Minuteman
Jul 13, 2001
citrus park ,fl
my buddy goes ahead and runs over my fire barrel...
fuckin guy wasnt even drinkin.
i feel like i lost a friend, ive had it since 96
20200820_153906.jpg
20200820_153929.jpg
20200820_153940.jpg

I... I...I...
I must be getting soft in my mid life area, i forgave him already, i dont know why.
he said as i was looking at it not knowing if mt Vesuvius was coming, he said, you are going to hate me for a while.
i said, THE WHOLE COMMUNITY is going to hate you for a while.
i know it truly was an accident, im cool

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I... I...I...
I must be getting soft in my mid life area, i forgave him already, i dont know why.
he said as i was looking at it not knowing if mt Vesuvius was coming, he said, you are going to hate me for a while.
i said, THE WHOLE COMMUNITY is going to hate you for a while.
i know it truly was an accident, im cool
Make him buy you something expensive....

Forgiveness has a price ;-)

Especially for friends.

Sirhr

Secure the next one with a bunch of short tee-posts. It's amazing the shit that won't get run over when there's a bunch of tee-posts sticking out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04

Especially for friends.

Sirhr

That's a good idea! Get a corrugated pipe manufacturer to build a heavy gauge fire ring and dry stack stone around it for a new fire pit. And make your buddy put up the $$$ and labor.

Especially for friends.

Sirhr

this could work out for the best, really. for the 20 plus years i have had this i always get asked to make them for folks.
now that he has to find me a piece of pipe, ill get a 20 footer and make a bunch.
this guy is literally mr resourceful, and i think has a little jew in him. if its to be gotten, this guy can make it happen
ill just chip in for the extra 18 feet.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
That's a good idea! Get a corrugated pipe manufacturer to build a heavy gauge fire ring and dry stack stone around it for a new fire pit. And make your buddy put up the $$$ and labor.

im going to make them just as this was.
he will pay physcologically, every time there is a fire and hes over, im sure, never let a good reason to fuck w someone go to waste

Reactions: MtnCreek
Hilarious!!

@oneshot86 - dont I remember your door looked pretty good After bending it back and the van was ok?
And it will burn out!!

just “reinforce” the bottom of the corregated pipe ring with a few cross pieces of rebar. In an asterisk pattern.
then if he backs over it he has a gas tank to fix too!

heres a picture of a load of wood i took in yesterday...
my thoughts are, ill pull the two ends and tap at the center and i should be able to open it up, alot.
then ill put it on one of these logs like a ring and have mr four wheel drive swing a sledge at my direction...
where theres a will, theres a way
20200820_154017.jpg

I saw one today. An old abandoned service station. There were several brothers drinking mad dog around it! I could send it to you! It’s all rusty and everything!

We used to have a 3' section of 3/4" x 24" pipe in our back yard.
Dad put it around a small China Berry tree to keep the dog from eating the tree.
That was around 1976.

The tree got old and shitty so I cut it down about 6 years ago. Mom had us throw the pipe section away. She always hated it.

That would have come in really handy for Mikey

Reactions: oneshot86
If he has goodyear tires then you just got BLMed.