• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Welp, its for the Children

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
Thank god, instead of a unhinged leftist shooting up a school, store, Vegas or baseball fields, they chose to go the "for the children" route this time to distract from the hearings in DC. Blaming Trump for enforcing an Obama law, he better smack the shit out of them and deport all these muther fuckers, preferable with a catapult across the Rio Grand, put them in a mini van strap them into car seats and launch their asses back across the border.

In other news, both parties are putting a misdirection at the hearings using massively redacted evidence, nobody is getting locked up except Flynn and that other asshat manaford. A revolution is brewing, their shtick is not working.

And from our friend Maxine
35541579_10216006752299769_2304311879142473728_n.jpg

I don’t give even one single fuck about illegal Mexicans and their brood. Separate them, put the kids in cages, it matters not to me. I’ll save my anger and indignation for the thousands of AMERICANS, including children, that go hungry every day and don’t have a roof over their heads.

I’ll believe this revolution nonsense when I see citizens with real common sense parading around the capital and kicking it off. Right now all I see is a lot of sheep worrying about these kids and comparing their treatment to that of the Jews in Nazi Germany which is downright sickening on many levels. How can one remotely make that comparison. I’m sure the Jews would have loved to sit around and get free meals and Xbox, free rooms with AC and so on. Geez these people are stupid and they seem to be outnumbering us. Totally oblivious to the fact that these kids separated from the so called parents may even be better for them. We have no real way of knowing who these kids actual parents are, if they are being trafficked and so on. I’m sure there are some legit here with their real parents but we have to have some semblance of law and order. Forget the fact that all the photos the media is touting actually took place in the Obama admin. I’m so sick of this shit. My BP is shooting way up and am Getting an adrenaline rush just thinking about it. What other country will just allow you in and let you do whatever the hell you want? Not many.

Thank god, instead of a unhinged leftist shooting up a school, store, Vegas or baseball fields, they chose to go the "for the children" route this time to distract from the hearings in DC. Blaming Trump for enforcing an Obama law, he better smack the shit out of them and deport all these muther fuckers, preferable with a catapult across the Rio Grand, put them in a mini van strap them into car seats and launch their asses back across the border.

In other news, both parties are putting a misdirection at the hearings using massively redacted evidence, nobody is getting locked up except Flynn and that other asshat manaford. A revolution is brewing, their shtick is not working.

And from our friend Maxine
35541579_10216006752299769_2304311879142473728_n.jpg
Please please please tell me this is amazing, on point satire.....

Partial, they are doing the fake for the children hysterics to distract from the hearings about the Coup.

That’s exactly what they are doing. And don’t forget about the shooting o ear the weekend that may or may not have been planned yet didn’t exactly go as planned? Coincidence? Could be but it sure seems like one of these always has the perfect timing doesn’t it?

Reactions: 1J04
Just so everyone fully understands the lie the media is spinning: children are separated from adults when such children are NOT traveling with their parents.

THEIR BEING TRAFFICKED.

Secretary of Homeland Security Kristjen Nielson "Pause to think about this statistic: 314% increase in adults showing up with kids that are not a family unit. Those are traffickers, those are smugglers, those are MS-13, those are criminals, those are abusers."

That’s exactly what they are doing. And don’t forget about the shooting o ear the weekend that may or may not have been planned yet didn’t exactly go as planned? Coincidence? Could be but it sure seems like one of these always has the perfect timing doesn’t it?
Are you referring to the one in Trenton ?

Saw a woman arrested for drunk driving and her infant daughter in the back seat was taken away from her while she was booked.

No outrage at all.

I dont believe there is any outrage at present policy.

Dont commit crimes with your kids in tow.

Last edited:
Saw a woman arrested for drunk driving and her infant daughter in the back seat was taken away from her while she was booked.

No outrage at all.

I dont believe there is any outrage at present policy.

Dont commit crimes with your lids in tow.

Normally the kids aren't "in tow." The ones I see, from toddlers up, are wandering around somewhere behind the mom. I cringe when I see them crossing a street or in a parking lot.

Are you referring to the one in Trenton ?

Yes sir, that’s exactly the one I am referring to. Shouldn’t have happened yet it did happen due to the mayor releasing prisoners that shouldn’t have been released. I read somewhere I thought that the guy was already in for murder and yet is back on the streets and then does this mess. All of these shootings happen around some big revelation it seems, revelations that they want attention taken away from. Could be coincidence, but it sure is suspiciously coincidental each time it happens.

Wait, don't liberals all believe in late term abortion....you can chop that fetus into pieces to remove it from the womb because of it's size. Yet now they care so much for immigrant children that we are subjected to this fake sob story. Killary quoting the Bible.....spare me you corrupt, evil, she-devil.

Yes sir, that’s exactly the one I am referring to. Shouldn’t have happened yet it did happen due to the mayor releasing prisoners that shouldn’t have been released. I read somewhere I thought that the guy was already in for murder and yet is back on the streets and then does this mess. All of these shootings happen around some big revelation it seems, revelations that they want attention taken away from. Could be coincidence, but it sure is suspiciously coincidental each time it happens.
Several people I work with were there . Funny word 9n the street is simular. He wasn't paroled , still had a ton of time left to do , nobody new why he was out , doing time for previous shooting and was there to kill people who testified against him .
As soon as he started shooting every banger with a gun let loose . Amazing the numbers of dead and injured werent higher .
To be clear according to Murphy this has nothing to do with an offender that ahould still be inside or illegal firearms or gang violence . It is because law abiding citizens can legally purchase firearms . What a fuckin load of shit . Whoever let the ahitbag out should get the death penalty . This was fuckin staged .

I am actually enjoying the show...

Love to watch Trump manhandle these gentle souls. Maybe we will have a few more snowflakes melt.

Explained it to my kids this morning...even they understood who the true haters of children are...the scum that brings them here and breaks the law. I don't know shit about the DHS woman who spoke yesterday but she did an outstanding job explaining it.

However, let's be real...Trump could end this if he wanted to. I hope he don't. Use the lever to the greatest extent possible and show the public who the real haters of children are.

Several people I work with were there . Funny word 9n the street is simular. He wasn't paroled , still had a ton of time left to do , nobody new why he was out , doing time for previous shooting and was there to kill people who testified against him .
As soon as he started shooting every banger with a gun let loose . Amazing the numbers of dead and injured werent higher .
To be clear according to Murphy this has nothing to do with an offender that ahould still be inside or illegal firearms or gang violence . It is because law abiding citizens can legally purchase firearms . What a fuckin load of shit . Whoever let the ahitbag out should get the death penalty . This was fuckin staged .
Care to elaborate or send a link on what you're referring to sir?

The Dems are using these folks as a human shield. This situation is an Effect not a Cause. What caused their children to be separated was coming here illegally. They are responsible for their own actions. No matter how many activist's encouraged them to do it.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
The law is if you are going to let them enter the family stays together but if you are going to deport, the adults go to a detention facility and in the process of doing that you must seperate the kids.

Trump is following the law just now he is stating anyone coming across is getting deported (what he was elected to say) so the seperations are part of his actually enforcing the law.

Seeing establishment Republicans asking Trump to EO the policy goes up my spine as they spent ten years criticizing Obama for ruling by EO.

The Dems are setting a trap for him that if he issues an EO he is fucked. He will have to let the reunited "family" into the country.

Stay the course.

The law was signed in 97 that means Bill Clintion signed the fuckin thing oh but no it was Bush . Please feel free to fuck off and die .

Care to elaborate or send a link on what you're referring to sir?
It was originally posted by Veer as Sprizzay Prizzay refering to the mass shooting in Trenton NJ . My understanding was that the event was called art all night . After talking to some who had been there and also referring to a comment Silentstalker poseted this was my reply .

I don’t give even one single fuck about illegal Mexicans and their brood. Separate them, put the kids in cages, it matters not to me. I’ll save my anger and indignation for the thousands of AMERICANS, including children, that go hungry every day and don’t have a roof over their heads.

I'll save MY Anger (& hopefully someday Ammo) for the POLITICIANS on BOTH Sides, that have made ALL of this bullshit happen.

Don't want your kids seperated from you , don't break the law . Illegal immigration or selling Meth your gonna lose your kids . Why all the confusion . And if you drag your kids thru the dessert and hundreds of miles to El Norte fuck you asshole for putting your kids thru that . Illegals aren't coming here as political refugess boo hoo hoo . They are coming for the fuckin freebies and the payday .

Reactions: Keel Haul
If we cut off Mexicos billions in US aid due to the fact they play the red caped Matador with people they wont let stay in their country while expediting them through to USA you will begin to see the Mexican borders become less porous to their south as well as the north.

This is BS our "ally" allows the invaders all the way through their country to get to ours.

No more "Ole!" from Mexico.

I know how to stop the illegal immigration over night with zero wall.

Take 1/10 the war on drugs and border security budget and give it to the land owners in Mexico on the US border and every immigrant that comes across their land, you reduce their pay $1 million dollars. ...... that shit would stop like a light switch.

Take 1/10 the war on drugs and border security budget and give it to the land owners in Mexico on the US border and every immigrant that comes across their land, you reduce their pay $1 million dollars. ...... that shit would stop like a light switch.

Actually a guy that ran for Texas gov had the same idea. His name was Kiki or something. His plan entailed setting up a bank account for each general that was responsible for their sector of the border. The US would put 1 million bucks in each of the accounts. For each illegal caught on the US side of their sector, 10,000 would be taken out of the account. That would work. But.....Alas, thats why it will never be done.

I’ve got a real simple solution, no walls either. Use modern day tech that we already have to monitor the borders. Put roaming sniper units on the border with reservist every so many miles to back them up, specifically targeting the areas they are most known to frequent and issue a warning to the world that if you get caught you get shot on site, end of story. Make the rest a mine field. Rotate the people out. Inhumane? Yeah, kind of but I guarantee you it would stop with a quickness, especially after the first guy was shot trying to do it. Come in legal or don’t come at all. For those that want to attempt to make it in legally, place a processing center right outside the border where one must go to be questioned, tested, identified, and so on. If they pass all the requirements then they are issued the proper paperwork and are allowed to settle. Assign a caseworker to follow up with them. Plenty of people in this country looking for work. They don’t pay taxes or assimilate then they get booted. It’s as simple as that.

I just find it hard to believe that all the people in power with essentially a blank check cannot solve the simplest of problems. They basically have every resource in the world available to them to solve this. We have done things much more complicated than this with less resources. This shouldn’t be an issue. They are either too stupid to make it happen or don’t want it to happen or are just plain lazy. I’ll let you decide which.

We may think we have something to say but..... The people in power, Dem, Rep or whomever it is at the time don't want the border shut down. No matter what they say, they really don't. The wall will just cut out the little guy. Dope will still get through. The only thing that would change is it might be harder to find someone to roof your house. The economy of Mexico would collapse if we really shut the border down. I care not but people who have $$ invested legitimately or illegally will never let it happen and they have more power and influence than we do. We don't matter to them and the beat goes on.

We may think we have something to say but..... The people in power, Dem, Rep or whomever it is at the time don't want the border shut down. No matter what they say, they really don't. The wall will just cut out the little guy. Dope will still get through. The only thing that would change is it might be harder to find someone to roof your house. The economy of Mexico would collapse if we really shut the border down. I care not but people who have $$ invested legitimately or illegally will never let it happen and they have more power and influence than we do. We don't matter to them and the beat goes on.

I just find it hard to believe that all the people in power with essentially a blank check cannot solve the simplest of problems. They basically have every resource in the world available to them to solve this. We have done things much more complicated than this with less resources. This shouldn’t be an issue. They are either too stupid to make it happen or don’t want it to happen or are just plain lazy. I’ll let you decide which.

You find it hard to believe they cant solve it because you believe they want to solve it.

This whole "outrage" has nothing to do with the kids.

The issue is that Trump is actually prosecuting people coming across.

In the past having a token kid kicked in a "hands off you get a pass policy" where the"family" was given a date in the future to return to court......and they never showed up.

Now they are being prosecuted at the border and in a humane act the kids are not being put in detention centers like the adults.

Its all bukkake kabuki.

Better yet, just deny remittances to Mexico (money sent to Mexico from people here). $26+ Billion dollars went that route last year. It's like the fourth largest income Mexico has coming into the country. Wanna see shit stop? Start fucking with all that money coming across the border, you'll see some shit get resolved real quick.

The Wall Act. Make it a felony to hire or house an illegal. Problemo solved.

The Wall Act. Make it a felony to hire or house an illegal. Problemo solved.
But we have a Chamber of Commerce more concerned about cheap labor than national sovereignty.

The Chamber has deeper pockets than Joe and can afford to buy politicians.

The hue and cry is to "fix" our broken immigration system.

There is nothing broken about it the laws are just not being enforced.

Enforce the laws on the books and we are not in this place.

You dont even need a wall.

The only succor in the wall is that if you build it impenetrable enough its a more difficult impediment to remove unlike legislation which the next open borders President will EO out of existence.

That said if a strong wall is built is there any doubt the open borders pols wont appropriate whatever amount is necessary to tear it down? There wont even be debate, they will just fund whatever amount is necessary to remove whatever physical feature Trump builds and you can bet there will be huge corruption when it is done.

We need to declare the cartels and anyone involved with trafficking foreign terrorist organizations and go after them where they sit, with Green Beanies and Rangers, not the popo. Make it a real war on drugs and stop infringing on my rights. Turn Mexico into Faluja, fuck them, they been attacking us for 50 years with their refugees.

Like I've said before, we just need to start annexing parts of Mexico (like Baja). Close it off from the rest of Mexico, and like Ramadi, get on line and march through the territory and clean shit out. When that's done, move on to the next region (if the bullshit continues). When the bullshits stops, then, and only then, we should stop. It'll tell Mexico, "police you're shit...or we will. And you won't like what it will cost you".

I absolutely support a 100 mile no-go zone South of our border. There would need to be some major changes here to make that possible.

Like I've said before, we just need to start annexing parts of Mexico (like Baja). Close it off from the rest of Mexico, and like Ramadi, get on line and march through the territory and clean shit out. When that's done, move on to the next region (if the bullshit continues). When the bullshits stops, then, and only then, we should stop. It'll tell Mexico, "police you're shit...or we will. And you won't like what it will cost you".

Thing is you have a large part of our population thinking that needs to be done in reverse to undo the unjust result of what happened in 1848.

You sound like a supporter of the colonial American aggression and would have the southwest remain USA rather than Old Mexico like it rightfully should be?

Pendleton would be a fine training area for the Mexican Marine Corps.

Thing is you have a large part of our population thinking that needs to be done in reverse to undo the unjust result of what happened in 1848.

You sound like a supporter of the colonial American aggression and would have the southwest remain USA rather than Old Mexico like it rightfully should be?

Pendleton would be a fine training area for the Mexican Marine Corps.

To your first point, I think that largely has to do with geo-social borders moving beyond the physical ones. I think Harm de Blij described this effect best in his (oft overlooked, and under read) book "Why Geography Matters". It is a dated book, but hammers out some complex geopolitical concepts in short, no nonsense, historical examples (one of which you touch on). A great thinker, who passed away without fanfare or acknowledgement of his contributions to the science of Geopolitics. (He was also a young child that lived in Holland and witnessed Operation Market Garden occur, which forever changed his view of the world.) I recall one of his statements that I enjoyed the most. "Most people write books that would be better published as short papers. They say in a thousand pages what could best be conveyed in a few pages." Personally, I think he was subtly poking fun at Ian Diamond and his book, "Guns, Germs and Steel" which, while it a had some great content, was way too wordy and sowed liberally (pun intended) with liberal progressive overtures (honestly, it was about 500 pages longer than it needed to be).

On your other points, it's not so much that I support colonial aggression, more so that I support a strong defense with the option of a strong offense. If your neighbor won't mow their lawn, fine. We'll mow it for them. But if it gets mowed too short, or happens to run over a flower bed or two...well, too bad. Next time, mow your lawn, and you won't have to worry about someone "helping" you out.

Besides, the Cartel would provide good live fire training for the Marines, with great beaches and fishing for liberty call afterwards. Surfs up! :)

To your first point, I think that largely has to do with geo-social borders moving beyond the physical ones. I think Harm de Blij described this effect best in his (oft overlooked, and under read) book "Why Geography Matters". It is a dated book, but hammers out some complex geopolitical concepts in short, no nonsense, historical examples (one of which you touch on). A great thinker, who passed away without fanfare or acknowledgement of his contributions to the science of Geopolitics. (He was also a young child that lived in Holland and witnessed Operation Market Garden occur, which forever changed his view of the world.) I recall one of his statements that I enjoyed the most. "Most people write books that would be better published as short papers. They say in a thousand pages what could best be conveyed in a few pages." Personally, I think he was subtly poking fun at Ian Diamond and his book, "Guns, Germs and Steel" which, while it a had some great content, was way too wordy and sowed liberally (pun intended) with liberal progressive overtures (honestly, it was about 500 pages longer than it needed to be).

On your other points, it's not so much that I support colonial aggression, more so that I support a strong defense with the option of a strong offense. If your neighbor won't mow their lawn, fine. We'll mow it for them. But if it gets mowed too short, or happens to run over a flower bed or two...well, too bad. Next time, mow your lawn, and you won't have to worry about someone "helping" you out.

Besides, the Cartel would provide good live fire training for the Marines, with great beaches and fishing for liberty call afterwards. Surfs up! :)

Maybe Sykes-Picot should have read Harm de Blij?

Could have avoided a lot of mideast BS.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Maybe Sykes-Picot should have read Harm de Blij?

Could have avoided a lot of mideast BS.
Indeed. In fact, de Blij uses that very example as a case study of social geography in conflict with political geography (borders).

Nik, Replace that photo with "Media" and it would be more accurate IMO. It's amazing how fast they can stir up people that otherwise wouldn't give a damn. They could report the same stories, but differently and the dumbmasses wouldn't care. It's like talking to a dog. You can tell a dog it's a fucking retard shiteater, but with a sweet voice and it'll get all happy and excited.