• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Welp, that's irritating (update: I'm a moron)

Mister Ridge

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    I won an auction for an LWRC DI 5.56 upper that I didn't expect to win and didn't really want to. (Got a decent deal though.) I was hoping to throw it on to a Stag lower I had lying around, toss on the VCOG, and sell it to a coworker. Well, it arrived today and that plan fell through. Works fine on a LWRC M6IC lower. Every other upper I have works on the Stag lower. But the LWRC upper doesn't work on the Stag lower. Fits a bit like it has an accu-wedge installed and the bolt will retract (with difficulty) about 1/2 inch before it stops. Think I'll be keeping the upper and convert it to .300 Blackout or maybe a Valkyrie. I'm gonna shoot an email to LWRC and see if I can get barrel for it. I don't really need another 5.56.

First you won it but then you got a good deal? Interesting

Won the auction. Ie, was high bidder…
    Oh my bad, I must have not even noticed the auction in your post, sorry. I see it now. I read it and thought man winning it sure is a good deal lol.

You must have the upper from the DI lower I bought.

Reactions: BCP
    Not being compatible with the magpul bad should be considered a feature and not a bug tbh.

Reactions: ELCO82