• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Welp wife needs a new job

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
Wife was reading to students today (7th grade) a book on civil rights

She read the word that shall not be named

Students ran to the office to 'rat her out' (She emailed administrators immediately) and she is now the teacher that said the n word in under 2 hours.

Bonus: it was a John Lewis memior about civil rights.

Should be a fun ride. School is primarily rural so it's mostly white and hispanic.

Wife was reading to students today (7th grade) a book on civil rights

She read the word that shall not be named

Students ran to the office to 'rat her out' (She emailed administrators immediately) and she is now the teacher that said the n word in under 2 hours.

Bonus: it was a John Lewis memior about civil rights.

Should be a fun ride. School is primarily rural so it's mostly white and hispanic.
Maybe she should have been reading in rap music theme with some crappy base music in the background.
The shit is just getting way out of hand.

Just curious if the Lewis propaganda is required? It's a shame it wasn't something politically neutral and Pro-American like that from Black American scholars Frederick Douglass, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Walter E. Williams, Larry Elder...

Just curious if the Lewis propaganda is required? It's a shame it wasn't something politically neutral and Pro-American like that from Black American scholars Frederick Douglass, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Walter E. Williams, Larry Elder...
You know the answer...

rachel11-0.jpg

stripper it's an honest job that pays well also it will keep her in shape .
images

x ray tech pays well and when she runs off with the doctor you won't have to wonder why . my two suggestions your choices best of luck and send pics .

We normalize whites saying ”nigger”.

Or at least "negro" as our elders did when speaking scientifically.

There really shouldn't a secret word that can get someone banned from society.
Crackers aren't allowed to use derogatory terms for other ethnicities...only the other ethnicities are allowed to use those words...to each other, but the in the highest regard when used against the white devils.

rachel11-0.jpg

stripper it's an honest job that pays well also it will keep her in shape .
images

x ray tech pays well and when she runs off with the doctor you won't have to wonder why . my two suggestions your choices best of luck and send pics .
I lol'd a little but. Its been a rough year, she might end up saying F it and working at a winery/brewery

My daughter-in-law was substituting at my granddaughters school, not only was another male student threatening/bullying her daughter (she's 13), but she was being threatened by 3rd grade students. She pulled her daughter out and will be homeschooling now. I miss sanity...

Would your wife be in as much trouble if she was not wearing the sheet and hood?

JK. This is an insane world and we now know that your wife is caucasian. If she was black (I will not capitalize because that is racist,) the little shit who needs an ass-whoopin would not have run to the principal.

Reactions: XLR308 and Bender
This is our fault . This is my fault . Every time we have done the inclusive , tolerance , new wokey bullshit for the past 40 yrs we have set ourselves up .
Was getting my taxes done today . Accountant has a waiting room , tv etc . Tv has Bones the tv show on and one character is waxing poetic about how rap is gutteral , primal and stirs the animalistic . Welp young African American woman next to me gets visibly agitated . Starts shaking her head " No" , hopping up out of her chair . Thought she was gonna verbally lose her shit . Amazing how people have victim radar now . Just effin waiting for the next opportunity to cry racism . Pafugginleeez .

This is our fault . This is my fault . Every time we have done the inclusive , tolerance , new wokey bullshit for the past 40 yrs we have set ourselves up .
Was getting my taxes done today . Accountant has a waiting room , tv etc . Tv has Bones the tv show on and one character is waxing poetic about how rap is gutteral , primal and stirs the animalistic . Welp young African American woman next to me gets visibly agitated . Starts shaking her head " No" , hopping up out of her chair . Thought she was gonna verbally lose her shit . Amazing how people have victim radar now . Just effin waiting for the next opportunity to cry racism . Pafugginleeez .
And her emotional reaction exactly proves Temperance's point. Sweet poetic justice.

Reactions: XLR308 and Bender
Excuse my fringe views. Shouldn’t tolerance and respect work both ways?

Sadly many people have transitioned from the home of the free and the brave…. To the nation of the offended and butthurt.

Best part, I confirmed today when she came home.

0 black students in class. The Lil snowflakes have learned to be butthurt for them.

No she isn't even facing disciplinary action. Just a frustration of damn stupid snowflake students, busted ass schools, and moron parents.

Now she knows who to hold back a grade…
Snitches get stitches… or held back.

Sirhr

You just have to replace "er" with "a" and its all good!

Tell your wife shes a white trash cracker and a Karen! Those words are not racist....yet!

Am I the only one that thinks the teacher / wife lacked common sense and even a minimal level of judgment by reading "the word?" It's not like it's news to anyone that it's the third rail in today's society for much of the population. Regardless of the double standards that exist, if you want to keep your job, especially a government job and especially a job involving children, you have to exercise better discretion.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

0 black students in class. The Lil snowflakes have learned to be butthurt for them.

No she isn't even facing disciplinary action. Just a frustration of damn stupid snowflake students, busted ass schools, and moron parents.

Little fuckers would have a shit fit if they had to read Huckleberry Finn.

And now, boys and girls, lets study this song for music appreciation.

Trivia Note: Wearing black face was a way of making fun of white theater owners who forbade real black artists from performing in their venues.

It was a way that white actors could show, sort of, a middle finger to racist theater owners. Now why isn't that taught in schools? (that's a rhetorical question that doesn't need a reply.)

Welcome Niggas. It's DuneBoer story hour. Gonna be readin' this shit and chillin.

View attachment 8118019
You left out a classic! When I was little, my parents got me this book and read it to me. As a small boy, I didn't see anything racist about it. My impression was that Sambo was a really intelligent kid that outwitted the tigers and I admired the character.

10513150_1.jpg

BTW, you can still purchase this book:

Am I the only one that thinks the teacher / wife lacked common sense and even a minimal level of judgment by reading "the word?" It's not like it's news to anyone that it's the third rail in today's society for much of the population. Regardless of the double standards that exist, if you want to keep your job, especially a government job and especially a job involving children, you have to exercise better discretion.
No one answered? Fine, I will answer.

Yes, you are the only one to think that. I don't know what that does for you but there you go.

Good that she isn't facing disciplinary action. The school/school district bears the majority of responsibility in this. If "they" don't like it when teachers read certain things from the school district's curriculum/resources, then it is the district's responsibility to "police" themselves/their resources, not your wife or any other teacher for that matter.

And no, I'm not advocating censorship or book banning. Problems is, there are just too many butt hurt people in the world these days.

I'm sure you've never said anything accidently while reading aloud from unfamiliar texts.

Of a Civil Rights "Legend" (no fan of John Lewis, but among the left dude us Big"

And as soon as it happened yes, she stopped immediately, but with today's society 5 students immediately asked to go to the office to report her.

Now she is 'The Racist Teacher' (TM)

Same thing happened to a substitute, same day....

But then again she is burned out and ready to retire afteer dealing with your retarded snowflake spawn . But a special fuck you for being that guy even in the bear pit.

Go fuck yourself with a rusty railroad spike

I'm sure you've never said anything accidently while reading aloud from unfamiliar texts.

Of a Civil Rights "Legend" (no fan of John Lewis, but among the left dude us Big"

And as soon as it happened yes, she stopped immediately, but with today's society 5 students immediately asked to go to the office to report her.

Now she is 'The Racist Teacher' (TM)

Same thing happened to a substitute, same day....

But then again she is burned out and ready to retire afteer dealing with your retarded snowflake spawn . But a special fuck you for being that guy even in the bear pit.

Go fuck yourself with a rusty railroad spike
Hope she doesn't just retire and let them have their way. If that's what she is going to do anyways at least make the fuckers earn it. Make them worry a bit.

I got my teaching certification in Business Education for the state of Oklahoma when I retired from the 'Corps in 2018. Was looking for a semi-decent line of work that paid as well as you can find in rural Oklahoma.

First long-term job: 7th Grade English. Shit.

About 6 weeks in, there was a little punk (in reality, about 40% of the kids) who was uber vocal about what a pimp he was, and how he "gets all the ass he wants" right in the middle of class. It was actually a boast to me basically.

Without thinking or hesitation, I simply said: "Bullshit, you go home, lock yourself in your room, and beat your dick like a death row inmate every night." The class erupted in laughter and little pimp daddy slunk down in his chair and shut his mouth for at least 10 mintues or so.

I knew I was done. I was sure that I was done. That line still sticks in my memory five years later like it was yesterday. I lashed out at at 13-year-old punk like I would have had he been an 18-year-old semi-retarded E-2 that needed to be shut up.

I too went home that day thinking that it was over before it really ever got started.

Never heard a thing about it from the school staff.

The next year a full-time position opened for 6th Grade English. I knew by that point that I did not have it in me to be a teacher. I took the pay cut and remained retired until I started helping my wife run her veterinary practice.

Best of luck to your wife in the longevity of her career.

I bet a strong letter and threat of civil suit, from a vicious attorney, would get her reinstated... If that's what she wanted.

Hopefully none of this ends up on the pinned yahoo streams. 😀

Have her sneak in and put Blazing Saddles in the dvd player.
My mother worked as an accountant at the headquarters of a major oil refining company in north central Oklahoma from the 1980's until around 2017. At one point they had a program called Diversity University. If you completed it, it looked good on your evaluations, etc. To complete it, you had to watch movies on the companies list. Blazing Saddles was on it. She actually got paid to watch Blazing Saddles at work.

My mother worked as an accountant at the headquarters of a major oil refining company in north central Oklahoma from the 1980's until around 2017. At one point they had a program called Diversity University. If you completed it, it looked good on your evaluations, etc. To complete it, you had to watch movies on the companies list. Blazing Saddles was on it. She actually got paid to watch Blazing Saddles at work.
Dang it, and I watched it for free. "Where da white women at?"