• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Went after Woodchuck

malaga2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    Wallingford, Connecticut
    Saw some Woodchuck in the freshly cut Alfalfa and decided to try and get close enough to take a few pics. These little ones were just about as dumb as can be...
    Woodchuck004.jpg

There are actually three animals in the frame but it is hard to make out the one in the middle...
    Woodchuck009.jpg

One on the corner...
    Woodchuck010.jpg

Started to close the gap
    smile.gif

Woodchuck015.jpg

Notice the tip of my boot in the lower portion of the photo...
    Woodchuck019.jpg

Brave little bastad :
    Woodchuck020.jpg

Within seconds of the last shot the little shit charged me.. and got a swift kick in the ass for his trouble...they will live to shoot when they grow up and hopefully not be as stupid...
    Woodchuck023.jpg

Re: Went after Woodchuck

you are not goin to have to shoot 'em. somethin is goin to eat 'em pretty soon if they are that stupid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tat1987</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are not goin to have to shoot 'em. somethin is goin to eat 'em pretty soon if they are that stupid.</div></div>

Exactly my thoughts, a perfect situation for the Glock usually stuffed in the back of my jeans. Guess I'm sick and need help but I would rather spread that little bastard out with a Corbon load then let some mangy ass cross eyed yote chomp it down like a McNugget.

Either way, you showed extreme self control.

Those little suckers would be splattered all over that cut field. Then whomever could come and dine as they like on whats left...

Good pics though!