• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Went shooting this weekend like always, and all I can say to all the fobbits running around is...

I'm saying that in 2000-ish, Army was teaching 1,2 low-ready; 3 high ready. In 2003, high-ready became the norm when stacking on the door.
Not because someone would grab a gun, but whacking it into a doorframe or #2 sweeping #1 as 1&2 split. I personally know of at least one AD into the concrete at JRTC's live fire shoothouse because of the low-ready transition into doorframe.
Well that makes a little more sense. Still all this talk about ADs and such, all this is supplemental. The issue was the proctors walking the cat walks in the kill houses. It took some lessons in Iraq a little after around the time you mentioned before it was widely adopted and people got over that cat walk safety bullshit.

Which leads into the most important aspect is being able to stack closer before entering a threshold. Being nut to butt never felt so good but also doesn’t leave the number 1 guy getting decimated on the way in if limited penetration isn’t on the table.

I dont need accolades to do my job, I love being a medic, that's why I joined, but fuck. Giving a Bronze Star out for sitting at a desk is fucked. I look to see if there is a valor device attached, if not then I assume you sat on your ass.

Doc
Dude they were giving awards to SAW gunners for pointing their weapons down a road in 05. It was a shit show then and it’s depressing to know that nothing has changed.

Let us know when a basic grunt can materialize Internet and other comms in the middle of nowhere.

Until then mind yer cock holsters.

:poop:
Dude...quit acting like it is fuckin witchcraft. I can turn a knob to “Z”. It’s easy. Turn to “Z” for “activate Ze comms” and boom. Done. Comms up. It isn’t my problem if they can’t hear me on the other end. Talkie talkie on the walkie talkie so I don’t have to do much walkie walkie.

The retards that crossed clearly marked lines to form up for PT in front of the microwave dish and wound up down at medical might argue differently.

No Marines were permanently injured in this story. But they were scared for a while that their eggs got scrambled. 🤣

origin.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Inifinty
Let us know when a basic grunt can materialize Internet and other comms in the middle of nowhere.

Until then mind yer cock holsters.

:poop:

During the first 2 rotations I had nothing but contractor engineers around me all day. They loved talking big shit about how they're superhuman and underpaid making like $500k a year for plugging wires into fucking server racks with their NIPR SIPR CCIE certified or whatever bullshit, and then turned into instant bitches when the convoy all of a sudden took a pot shot.