• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We're BACK !

Looks good in IE / Windows from here. Chrome is still struggling, but that may be due to some tweaks needed on my end.

Edit: Clearing History, Cache, and Cookies fixes it.

Last edited:
We're back you bunch of Deplorable bastards. Welcome home Boyz. Let's do this thing !!! Looks good. Popped right in after deleting history n cache. Lemme see if a pic just pops in like before.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/fgfdSgN.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Reactions: Queequeg
Ok, so I posted a pic, misspelled a word on purpose, really :rolleyes: (emoticons are working (NICE), and then went in to respell my error. Had to hit preview before 'save' before it saved the intentional :confused: error. Just say'n.

Uh Oh !! Post count is fuckered up like ya said it might be. Gonna be some chapped ass. ;) Got me old screen name back, the 'A' is gone. Nice. Got the little green do hitchy in the bottom left of the avatar box showing you're online, very good. We're getting back to normal.

We're back you bunch of Deplorable bastards. Welcome home Boyz. Let's do this thing !!! Looks good. Popped right in after deleting history n cache. Lemme see if a pic just pops in like before.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/fgfdSgN.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Lowlight can see out of that window without a stool!

Lowlight can see out of that window without a stool!

Just doing a little floor work for some friends that are getting ready to sell. I'll be posting up a shit ton of pics of the place. Right down the road. Who doesn't wanna live right down the road from THIS guy? Probably bout 103% percent of ya. It is an amazing place though.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/9NceUJL.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Trying to get down here, which isn't a bad thing, down here :eek:, is a bit of a challenge if you post a pic and just wanna hit 'enter' to get below the pic is very difficult. Seems to be running pretty slow too. Just fyi. Let's all chime in with what ya got going on so we can make this the bomb. Have it.

Flag Report worked too ... Snowflake

Outstanding. Likes seem to be popping too. There ya go.

XNtd1v7.jpg

You bowled a strike on a counter made outta a snatched bowling lane. Those are fresca's on the island.

How about that for a post count ...

Now it's where mine was!

Well, I don't care. I look at a count and get depressed that I spend too much time here. So I am somewhat thankful for the dial-back!

Everything is looking good, LL. It'll take me a couple of weeks, I am sure, to get my navigation back up to snuff on this site. But it looks like a huge win for all of us.

Hey, and not a single CBS logo anywhere to be seen!

Congrats!

Reactions: 1J04
Those fucker still have not contacted me ...

The day it sold I contacted the CEO, he was fired before being able to talk to them about SH. The next day, I spoke to the VP, he was fired, but before he spoke to the one guy they knew CBS was keeping, the next day, I called that guy, and he said he was going to meet with CBS on Monday / Tuesday and I specifically asked for them to contact me about about this ... Fast forward to today, never got a call, never got an email, the former CEO texted me today asking if they sorted me out... nothing. I spoke to the Wired 2 Fish guy, who's traffic on Scout is about the same as SH. He was called within 24 hors of the sale. They invited him to TN to sort things out... I asked to be called and nothing.

So we switched back without ever speaking to CBS proper ... as if they care. I have a feeling I will have my hand on my ass come March 1st too ... kiss that payment goodbye

Reactions: DFenn
Working now.

Just had to post something I can bitch about but not make a difference first.

They suck... even more comical. So there is this Slack page for Scout, when it appeared CBS was the winning bid, everyone was posting one way or another, and I said I was not thrilled. Within minutes I get a call from the old Scout team that was fired and the main reason for the bankruptcy and sale, who are now creating a new Network. They tried recruiting me.

Post count back to zero!! Where do I post my official "I don't have a rifle but I wanna be a sniper" post?! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jr81452
Site is slow but working. Never liked Scout. Didn't keep my LEO status however.

Love the new look. Great to be home!
Best of luck Frank, hope there are not as many issues as last time we changed sites.

it will speed up, we are on the archive server, they wanted an idea of what the load would be before switching to the new servers ... the slow will just be for a few days

I made it. Just clicked a link and BAM!!!
i have my old login and name (had to be powdahound80 on scout).
Good to be back. Somone call VJJ and get Graham in here.
This is great

Reactions: Queequeg