• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We're truly a nation of sheep

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

LOL...…..no active shooter. No bomb. No nothing. Some asshole yells evacuate and pulls an alarm and everyone runs without pausing even one second to evaluate WTF is going on or even in which direction to run.

According to Lombardi, the Alaska Airlines flight attendant “saw 2 men she deemed suspicious and made a scene about it.” Though, he wrote, her coworkers did not think the men were suspicious, the woman “began to have a breakdown” and allegedly yelled “evacuate,” causing the terminal to panic.

A spokesperson for Port Authority did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment, but told FOX5 it was unclear why the flight attendant attempted to question the two men, who both had tickets. The two men were reportedly questioned by authorities and determined to be “minding their own business,” FOX5 reports.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
    The media and the cowardly weak in this country have succeeded in creating a hysteria about this subject while at the same time disarming those that could actually eliminate a situation if it had been real.

It is sad that the average person in the US is an outright pussy. This is a major contributing factor to the severity of mass occurrences. People turtle up instead of going after the threat. Flight or fight is mostly flight these days.

The drama queen should be charged.

If you did the same you would be in cuffs asap. The babies that unnecessarily toss flags should have consequences.

That girl should be fired and charged with a felony so she is never in that position again.

I used to fly out of that airport a lot. I can't say I am surprised. I just wondered what "triggered" the snowflake that cried Wolf? Were they wearing a MAGA hat? or a Betsy Ross Flag? Lord help us all.

People have been lazy idiots for a long time... It's just that it's communicable across the world with nothing more than the press of a finger now. The media in general (specifically Social Media) are almost entirely to blame.

Monkey see, monkey do. Too many followers, not enough leaders these days. Innovation is NOT how to better organize your photos on a mobile device, or pack more emoji's into the next release. Nothing has truly been "innovative" since the invent of DRO's on machining equipment... and a few areas in material science also.

1567534502851.png

It is sad that the average person in the US is an outright pussy. This is a major contributing factor to the severity of mass occurrences. People turtle up instead of going after the threat. Flight or fight is mostly flight these days.
    You nailed it. No one, other than LE, goes towards the danger.

In an airport where I have been disarmed probably.

Most anywhere else probably not.

Le would do well not to toss all civilians in one bag.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to toss all civilians, like myself since I am not LE, in one bag. When I said "No one, other than LE...", I was talking in general thinking about how most will run away as we see in videos. Like you, and I like to think that most of us in this forum, including myself, would not run away.

Were good, I get miffed to easily.

Not like I'm running around trying to play hero but if in a position to help I will.

I also dont think I will run much, I'm to old for that. Most likely just defend my position and seek cover that will not have me cornered. I don't look like much of a threat to bad guys .

Thing scares me is getting my gun holstered before responders peg me for a threat. Those guys are on edge with all the bad stuff these days.
    Can't fault that.

Reactions: TACC and DustBun
    Were good, I get miffed to easily.

Not like I'm running around trying to play hero but if in a position to help I will.

I also dont think I will run much, I'm to old for that. Most likely just defend my position and seek cover that will not have me cornered. I don't look like much of a threat to bad guys .

Thing scares me is getting my gun holstered before responders peg me for a threat. Those guys are on edge with all the bad stuff these days.
    Can't fault that.
    Again, I am sorry, I should have been more clear in my response. We're good. Be safe.

Reactions: TACC and Snuby642
    When we were doing the airport remodel they really made clear not to use certain words like "rattle gun, nail gun etc..." Come to find out it's because they already had 2 terminals "dump" , or evacuate because someone overheard a worker asking for a tool lol

Thank god you were not using a hot glue gun

That sounds especially scarry.

• Haha
    Reactions: HMRamateur
    • Haha
    Reactions: AIAW and DustBun
    Bipolar flight attendant? Who the fuck wants her in charge of your safety in flight?

How many other nutjobs are working in positions in charge of passenger safety?

The world wonders...…...

Don't you like how they say in the article "However, sources told CBS2 the woman will likely not be charged because of her reported mental health condition." REALLY?!?! So this person gets a free pass AND as you say is in charge of passenger safety. Unbelievable.

So do you think all bad guys will claim bipolar and not get charged?

Clearly she is not fit for duty.

Need to mention big, scary boats also. Like 30-something people got killed on one yesterday. Mass death, could have been prevented. Boating laws obviously need to be revamped. I say ban all high-capacity boats.

Reactions: DustBun
    Been like this for a 1000 years.

Difference is, the “sheep” looked to their protectors for leadership and protection.

With modern advances and such, along with the false narrative the media reports for ratings, the “sheep” have forgotten who looks out for them.

Same idea with sports figures and actors getting paid millions and having large social/political platforms. They are nothing more than court jesters.....the entertainment. But we as a society have elevated them above the president, legislators, military, police, first responders, doctors, lawyers, etc etc.

Trash collectors provide more of a tangible service than entertainers.

Eventually it will all sort itself out. Will likely be a long time, and probably won’t be pretty, but eventually, it’ll balance out.