• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

West Louisiana Precision Rifle ‘19 schedule

JC0352

Private
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2011
Louisiana
“This will be the West Louisiana Precision Rifle PRS Match for April 2019. Expect distances out to 700 yards and a total round count of less than 80 rounds on 8 stages. This match will be held at the White Feather Range in Leesville, La. PRS rules will be followed as we are now a PRS club.”

Last edited:
Next match is coming up quick on June 1st:

Let me know if you do. I know Lance has been busy doing mostly pistol stuff. I don't know the status of Max's since the owner was diagnosed with cancer a while back.

Let me know if you do. I know Lance has been busy doing mostly pistol stuff. I don't know the status of Max's since the owner was diagnosed with cancer a while back.
We never talked about it directly, but I think Luke is going to try to find a new place to shoot a match around there and help Lance with stage design.