• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

West Michigan Powder and Primers

Kline

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
Northern Michigan
This is not a want to buy add, just looking for some direction.

I know I’m way late to the game and it’s an awful time, but I’m looking to set up my reloading bench again. I haven’t reloaded in at least 5 years now, and not at all since I left the mil and moved back to MI.

I was wondering if anyone had some favorite places to buy powder and primers in the area, or at least a reasonable distance.

Everything online seems to add up quick and I figure it may be worth it to shop local to avoid the hazmat and other fees.

If this isn’t the case then I would love to hear your favorite online retailers or any other suggestions.

Thank you all.

This place is great if you are anywhere close to Grand Rapids.
Screenshot_20240121_084517_Maps.jpg

Welcome back. I moved back to muskegon after being in texas for 14 years. Port city pistol used to be great. But they lost their FFL when their main man retired, now its reminiscent of a closing Kmart.

Was at Matt's today. Had everything I was looking for and then some. Good guy, know him outside of the shop too.