• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

West Point at it Again… “Cadet Cokehead reporting, sir”

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

This is what happens when Commie congresscritters get to appoint shitbags to West Point instead of warriors.

Want to bet they don’t even get disciplined? They will probably claim it’s their right or something. “But Hunter Biden does it!”

Wonder if anyone can find out who appointed these cadets? Because I bet it would surprise no one. Remember, every squad member and every anti-American scumbag in congress gets to appoint 1 or 2 cadets. Not to mention how many Miley can approve…

Maybe I am just being cynical, having been deprived of an hours sleep and all…

Sirhr

They will be put on probation after they say they were just expirementing. It wasn't long ago that there was a cheating scandal and most of them just got probation.

Reactions: Maxwell and BLEE
They will be put on probation after they say they were just expirementing. It wasn't long ago that there was a cheating scandal and most of them just got probation.
Trust me, their life at the academy is over. There will not be probation for those that directly ingested the drug(s). It will be far worse than that. West Point has about 4,000 cadets and about 1,000 graduate each year. Just a few bad apples and guarantee this happening is very much the exception.

What I find amazing is the authorities arrested the drug dealer almost instantly.
Almost like the police work the FBI did on the crazy SOB that blew up a city block in Tennessee.
Yeah, it seemed like they had a manilla folder on him before the dust settled along with the overnight DNA evidence.

My point, why does it have to be something prominent in order for the police to solve it?

"Just like it was on TV "

“The bitch set me up” defense is looming…

Sirhr

Ah...

For the younger folks Here:

1979- Marion Barry elected as mayor of DC. Crime rates and unemployment skyrocket. Government spending goes through the roof and the deficit grows as tries to combat unemployment by creating more govt jobs.

1990- Barry is caught on tape smoking crack with a prostitute. The famous line “the bitch set me up” goes viral.

1992- Barry is released from prison after serving a sentence for three counts of felony perjury, 10 counts of drug possession and a misdemeanor conspiracy charge.

1994- Barry wins the election for DC mayor. Again.

Yes this is real. God bless America.

Ah...

For the younger folks Here:

1979- Marion Barry elected as mayor of DC. Crime rates and unemployment skyrocket. Government spending goes through the roof and the deficit grows as tries to combat unemployment by creating more govt jobs.

1990- Barry is caught on tape smoking crack with a prostitute. The famous line “the bitch set me up” goes viral.

1992- Barry is released from prison after serving a sentence for three counts of felony perjury, 10 counts of drug possession and a misdemeanor conspiracy charge.

1994- Barry wins the election for DC mayor. Again.

Yes this is real. God bless America.
Was it a male prostitute?

I think that you may be selling them a bit short.
Trust me, their life at the academy is over. There will not be probation for those that directly ingested the drug(s). It will be far worse than that. West Point has about 4,000 cadets and about 1,000 graduate each year. Just a few bad apples and guarantee this happening is very much the exception.

I never met an officer who didn't have at LEAST a secret clearance. Hard drugs are a no-go for security clearances. I am unaware of any exceptions to this.

This is what happens when Commie congresscritters get to appoint shitbags to West Point instead of warriors.

Want to bet they don’t even get disciplined? They will probably claim it’s their right or something. “But Hunter Biden does it!”

Wonder if anyone can find out who appointed these cadets? Because I bet it would surprise no one. Remember, every squad member and every anti-American scumbag in congress gets to appoint 1 or 2 cadets. Not to mention how many Miley can approve…

Maybe I am just being cynical, having been deprived of an hours sleep and all…

Sirhr

Because mil types never party when off duty 😂

Bigger question, as already stated, is what would draw a young man to fight for the government these days?

0C24F1D4-1EB5-425B-9CA7-08B924A391F2.jpeg

I call bullshit on the 2 claiming mouth to mouth resuscitation were over come by the effect. 🤥

Reactions: IndianaRem5r
I met ONE officer worth a shit from that place. The rest are like millennials, and believe they are owed something. They should have to run around shouting “how now brown cow” until the day they leave service

My kid attended West Point for a bit over a year, a few years after 9/11, but then left voluntarily. Favorable experience all around though. Two observations from my purely civilian experience:

The appointment process in my kid's case wasn't political by any stretch of the imagination. Each congresscritter had some sort of advisory committee that actually did the screening. There were interviews with the committee and I'm pretty sure my kid never met with the actual congresscritter. The congresscritter then makes a rank-ordered list of their top ten candidates and the academies work off those lists. Generally that's two senators and a representative, but depending on departures (like my kid) and graduations, one or more of those congresscritters might get to appoint more than one cadet to a particular academy in any given year. I've never made a political contribution in this state, but my kid came out on top of a couple of those lists, and if I recall correctly at least one of those was from a congresscritter I likely voted against. Other than the nomination letters we never heard from the congresscritters again, which surprised me a bit as I thought they might just want to follow their constituents a bit more faithfully!

A hundred years ago the service academies attracted the sons of the rich and famous and the appointments might indeed have been politically motivated. From what I've seen, that's no more. I was involved in the local West Point Parents club and came into contact with many cadets and their parents; we still keep in contact with many West Point cadets and alums. All the cadets I met were salt of the earth - sons and daughters of hard-working middle class families. If you think about it - it's the upper class that would NEVER allow their son or daughter to join the military! In order to get on those appointment lists the applicants have to be at the top of their game - solid grades and lots of high school involvement from sports to leadership in extracurricular activities. Still, while they are representative of the best of the best, some of them might ultimately cheat or take drugs or do other stuff we'd just as soon wish they didn't.

The many West Point alums I know are very disappointed in the handling of the recent cheating scandal and will no doubt be hanging their heads over this drug incident. But I don't think the actions of these few cadets should diminish the good that will come out from the many thousands of others.

I call bullshit on the 2 claiming mouth to mouth resuscitation were over come by the effect. 🤥

Might want an EMT or first responder to comment on this - but my wife was in the drug rehab business and they were told NOT to perform mouth to mouth CPR on addicts for just this reason. Apparently you can OD on fentanyl just by getting too much on your skin, so giving CPR to someone who just took a bunch up the nose is likely to quickly cause a very adverse reaction - as it apparently did with these two cadets. I'm not saying they were innocent in this overall situation, only that they might well have not taken any fentanyl-laced cocaine intentionally.

Reactions: UKDslayer
I really wish we could get over this new puritanical surge we are experiencing.

As long as folks report to duty not under the influence of anything, it’s non of anyones damn business.

Y’all know pretty much all the founding fathers drank and used drugs right?

Just a odd observation, the super straight laced puritans types often arnt remembered in history, and the few who are were not remembered well

Reactions: wade2big
I really wish we could get over this new puritanical surge we are experiencing.

As long as folks report to duty not under the influence of anything, it’s non of anyones damn business.

Y’all know pretty much all the founding fathers drank and used drugs right?

Just a odd observation, the super straight laced puritans types often arnt remembered in history, and the few who are were not remembered well
Remember we went to war in a country that is the worlds leading supplier of Illicit opium. Under US occupation production hit record levels

The Hypocrisy is deep and rampant

Reactions: TurboTrout
Might want an EMT or first responder to comment on this - but my wife was in the drug rehab business and they were told NOT to perform mouth to mouth CPR on addicts for just this reason. Apparently you can OD on fentanyl just by getting too much on your skin, so giving CPR to someone who just took a bunch up the nose is likely to quickly cause a very adverse reaction - as it apparently did with these two cadets. I'm not saying they were innocent in this overall situation, only that they might well have not taken any fentanyl-laced cocaine intentionally.
At that level of ingestion, someone would be dead. Yes what your saying is a legitimate concern.

Cocaine? Really? Isn't that the drug of yesterday? Or is it still the thing in the upper crust?
You are being racist! The Supreme Court nominee actually bases her argument that judges need unlimited sentencing discretion because the sentences for cocaine poss. where less than crack possession.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Democrat policies have caused major rot of our constitutional republic.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Because mil types never party when off duty 😂

Bigger question, as already stated, is what would draw a young man to fight for the government these days?
The same thing that draws most young men into the military?

Lack of direction, a shit ton of testosterone and the desire to be perceived as a badass in order to get laid when they get home? Maybe the GI bill for the more responsible types that come from lower income homes?

Let’s be real here. Nothing but love and respect for our vets, but we’re talking about mostly kids just coming into adulthood.

If we’re asking what would draw a man to reenlist then that’s a different question altogether.

I think that you may be selling them a bit short.

Army Col. Mark Weathers, West Point's chief of staff, said in an interview Monday that he was "disappointed" in the cadets for cheating, but he did not consider the incident a serious breach of the code.

What would be considered serious?

These clowns will be chief of staff material in 25 years.

The same thing that draws most young men into the military?

Lack of direction, a shit ton of testosterone and the desire to be perceived as a badass in order to get laid when they get home? Maybe the GI bill for the more responsible types that come from lower income homes?

Let’s be real here. Nothing but love and respect for our vets, but we’re talking about mostly kids just coming into adulthood.

If we’re asking what would draw a man to reenlist then that’s a different question altogether.

Indeed

You are being racist! The Supreme Court nominee actually bases her argument that judges need unlimited sentencing discretion because the sentences for cocaine poss. where less than crack possession.
Cokeheads burn through trust funds and keep rehabs in business.

Crackheads destroy communities and keep public defenders in business.

Neither is above the other, but the latter is undeniably a bigger liability to society.

Neither is above the other, but the latter is undeniably a bigger liability to society.
Sorry I thought my sarcasm is usually blatant. Have you seen my other post about this nominee?

That might be a $$ demographic thing too

I know some high end sales people who do a little nose candy at parties, but have their shit squared away in life

Seems there aren’t many recreational crack users 🤷‍♂️

But as long as you arnt fucking with me or mine, that’s a individual choice for each human to make. I will also say local government has cost me more money and annoyance than crackheads

That might be a $$ demographic thing too

I know some high end sales people who do a little nose candy at parties, but have their shit squared away in life

Seems there aren’t many recreational crack users 🤷‍♂️

But as long as you arnt fucking with me or mine, that’s a individual choice for each human to make. I will also say local government has cost me more money and annoyance than crackheads
Attorneys, doctors, local politicians. It's kind of surprising. Did I mention attorneys???

A lot of them are swingers too. It's wild.