• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

West Texas FFL/SOT

ponchair

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2007
Tempe, AZ
There is a new dealer in West Texas, FFL/SOT. If you need a new gun, transfer, suppressor, Scott or Kane @ S&K Arms can do it. They have treated me with the utmost respect and professionalism. These guys are here to meet the needs of their customers.

They are a dealer for Premier Reticles, AAC, USO, Surefire, KAC, just to name a few.

West Texas needed a new dealer, to cut out all the overpriced/arrogant assholes you are typically used to dealing with. Give them a shout.

Scott or Kane
S&K Arms
Crane, TX
http://www.skarms.com/

Re: West Texas FFL/SOT

looks good, just went into the one in Lubbock and just asked about transfer fees and sot to sot transfer times, but have not heard really good things about em.... Might have to take a trip down to Crane then.....
what is the general wait time for Dealer to Dealer transfers on class 3 stuff??? I was quoted 30 - 60 days...
Thanks,
Sean

You can try patriot arms for class 3 or West Texas Tactical on 34th west of Indiana.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Musicman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks good, just went into the one in Lubbock and just asked about transfer fees and sot to sot transfer times, but have not heard really good things about em.... Might have to take a trip down to Crane then.....
what is the general wait time for Dealer to Dealer transfers on class 3 stuff??? I was quoted 30 - 60 days...
Thanks,
Sean </div></div>

30-60 days is standard. It's ridiculous that it takes that long for dealer to dealer. I did just get a customers form 4 back in less than 30 days!!! ATF is difficult to understand.

Kane, what are you guys charging for transfers, as well as NFA transfers?

Went and bought a suppressor from Kane today. He is a super great guy to do business with. Definitely worth the 2.5 hour drive, I will do all my local business with him from here out!!

I took a look at the S&K website today. I noticed a picture with what seemed to be a range. Is this yalls range and if so, what length?
I live in lubbock and other than 100 yards, youre SOL.
Would def be willing to make the drive

It is a private range. We have shot 1300 yards as I recall, but is capable of probably 2 miles.