• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Western Slope, CO

Reflux

lurq
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2020
Western Slope, CO
Anyone around? There’s a facility about 5 minutes from my house with steel out to a mile, nice low key place, no aggressive RO (good lord hot sulphur) never seen another shooter there and it’s $5/ day.

concrete benches for the 25-300 (There’s some old cracked steel at ~750 on that side if you know where I’m talking about already, if you don’t see it look on the hillside about 1:00) and prone for the elr area. Benches kinda suck, can’t square up, heads up

wouldn’t mind having someone to go ring plates with if you’re bored. I’m pretty new to this and shoot a factory rifle, but I’m out there a few times a week and getting better. Happy to spot or whatever is needed
00A74D8B-9C7F-45C1-8C19-EE65AA765B49.jpeg

Where's the range? I'm in Denver and also new, but I'll be out that way camping this weekend. Could bring gear and stop on Sunday.

I'm in the springs and we have a 1k range right outside fort carson.

Reactions: Nowhere_001
Logan County Shooting Sports Complex has the nicest benches I have ever seen.
Built in the Prison Industries. local, R or L, seat swivels around the rear post, seat adjustable with ACME threads as to how high.
Fabricated from steel then when set in place a top is poured with concrete and smoothed off.
Sorry I can't post pictures. Will try later.