• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up western slope colorado

Re: western slope colorado

I'm up in Leadville. Thinking about a trip down there to GJ to get out of the snow. Have a couple of buddies down there and heard about a 1000 yd range out there. Will be down in early April for a meeting and plan to bring a few rifles!

Glenwood Springs,,for another 2-3 months

Telluride here, but if you got a spot to shoot I'll make a trip.

There is a 600 yard range opening up in Hotchkiss, CO in April. I don't know which weekend it is going to open up but they are going to have a clinic on a Saturday followed by a match the next day. It is a little over an hour away from Grand Junction.

We are in Meeker, which is a not too long of a drive to do some shooting for sure!!

We are also going to be doing the Colorado Gun Club shoot if at all possible on 5/30 & 31st.

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Harold Dale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haul crude from that area and I do know at some point that the BLM/Wildlife have control pareire dogs hunts as I 've seen them posted. Might check into this. Good shooting! </div></div>

Do you have a link with the info?

I have family in GJ,Delta,Montrose and Olathe.Might be i'll have to pay em a visit And blast some pd's with you fellas.