• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Western washington ELR Competition

creids98292

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2011
Stanwood, wa
Hey Guys,
The june 29 match is a go! Round count will be 72 and and it will be held here on the wetside just east of Sedro Woolley. Shots will be starting around 600 and go out to a mile. 338 Lapua is the max caliber, feel free to bring 2 rifles if you want, Most shot will be angled up/down and we will be crawling for our shooting locations on a couple stages. Like I said before the only rule is your hips need to be on the ground or on a supporting structure touching the ground, pack is fine, nothing more. Please pm me for more info or to sign up. Starting time will be 0900 and first rnds down range at 0930. I'm gonna be camping up there anyone is welcome to join me. This will be a cash payout for the top 3 spots as well as a Benchmark Barrel blank on the table.

Thanks,
Chris
360-913-8607

Were good to go! Anyone interested email me @ [email protected] and I will copy you all the details.
Thanks, and I look forward to shooting with everyone!
If you know anyone who want to go, please pass this info on.
Chris

Quick correction here, you can shoot off of whatever you want as long as your close to prone. So bipods are good as well as packs and whatever you wanna grab from the field. Or stumps :)

I have a shoot off planned at the end so bring a few extra round and I am going to amend the per stage count also. Should be a great time and warm up there so bring sunscreen and cold fluids.

Again anyone gets lost call me 3609138607, I will be leaving Benchmark at 0800 and the rest will follow at 0815, so if you wanna caravan or car pool be here no later than 0800.
Meeting point: 1105 pioneer hwy e, Arlington. Wa 98223. Easy directions, 1000yds from the truck stop west of I-5.
See you all tomorrow!
Chris

Wish you did this with larger calibers. I don't have anything under .338 that is capable.

I've seen where you do this and it's beautiful. Do you own that land or is it just public, nat. forest?