• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Western Washington Gun Shows

Outerspace

Private
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2009
USA
WW types, looks like I'll need to hit the gun shows locally trawling for gear, haven't been to one in ages so am not sure what is going on.

If you know of any gun shows if you wouldn't mind listing. Would consider driving to Yakima if there is anything good out there.

Thanks.

Re: Western Washington Gun Shows

there is the WAC (washington arms collectors) gun show this weekend may 14-15. its at the puyallup fair grounds and costs $8 if youre not a WAC member. hope this helps you out.
i may be working in the sat. only section at the rainier arms table. come look me up if you go.

There is a small show this next weekend at our local range... probably <75 tables. Sometimes you can find some good deals..

At Custer Sportsmens Club, Custer, WA

the next one in puyallup is june 25 & 26. they usually have them once a month in puyallup and once a month in monroe, but im not sure where.

Good to know. Haven't actually had time to look up dates on Puyallup yet, so was not aware that it was monthly. Have been to Monroe and Puyallup once each years ago, did not know how often they happened.