• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Western, Washington new guy here. Intro

crowndup

Long range relationships
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2020
South Hill Puyallup
Has everyone given up on long range shooting this side (west) of the Cascades? Is there still a lot of people that LOVE to shoot really far away? What’s up everyone. New to the snipe hide. Names Danny. Joined to find other ELA people.

Has everyone given up on long range shooting this side (west) of the Cascades? Is there still a lot of people that LOVE to shoot really far away? What’s up everyone. New to the snipe hide. Names Danny. Joined to find other ELA people.
Why?
Lots of places to shoot in western Washington.
:)

Reactions: eightyeight mag
Welcome!
Hell no, there’s no givin up, but unfortunately I haven’t found any places further than 600 on west side. Little bit of driving gets us to 2000.

you poor bastard stuck with all these snowflake liberals. From Issaquah - i shoot 600 at cascade pistol and rifle, shoot rock lake range for the real shit.

you poor bastard stuck with all these snowflake liberals. From Issaquah - i shoot 600 at cascade pistol and rifle, shoot rock lake range for the real shit.

Cascade is great, but it’s a private range with a 6+ yr waiting list

That would be awesome.
I filled out all the paperwork 6yrs ago and have yet to receive a call from Cascade

they do 600 yard qualificaiton on thursdays lunch. guests can qualify and once you get it shoot all day. just you need to cord with a member to shoot there afterwards

That would be awesome.
I filled out all the paperwork 6yrs ago and have yet to receive a call from Cascade

you might have been lost. I have friends who signed up 4 years ago got in last year. they they didnt know anyone on the board so dont think shananigans, maybe competnecy issues, not shananigans.