• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Wet / Cold Weather Battle Belt (that’s right, I’m building another one)

USMC22

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Looking to build a second battle belt. This one will be for over clothing (rain jackets and heavier winter jackets). I love my ronin task force so far but am not interested in adding the padded inner belt as It would need a good amount of adjustment anyways to accommodate a winter or rain jacket.

I’m considering the Tactical Tailor Fight Light Battle Belt and the High Speed Gear vanilla padded / slotted belt. Other options people recommend? Suspenders?

Looking to build a second battle belt. This one will be for over clothing (rain jackets and heavier winter jackets). I love my ronin task force so far but am not interested in adding the padded inner belt as It would need a good amount of adjustment anyways to accommodate a winter or rain jacket.

I’m considering the Tactical Tailor Fight Light Battle Belt and the High Speed Gear vanilla padded / slotted belt. Other options people recommend? Suspenders?
Once you're over a bunch of layers I think suspenders merit strong consideration. I like ATS's offerings as well. I built my belt with some of their stuff but don't mind mixing manufacturers. Their belt has attachment points for suspenders should I choose to add later.

Reactions: USMC22
T-Rex Arms Orion.

I use it for most things and it has held up very well for the past 2-3 years. I can do full kettlebell workouts, sprinting, etc. in it and it doesn’t move around.

Reactions: USMC22