• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WF Happened to Drudge

Ruining your democracy
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Shithole
What happened to the Drudge Report? For the longest time his site was pretty good. Then about 3 years ago it seems he went batshit.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
What happened to the Drudge Report? For the longest time his site was pretty good. Then about 3 years ago it seems he went batshit.
He went over to the dark side. Haven't even visited the site for about those three years you refer to.

Besides, drudge is just a news "aggregator". I always cracked up in hysterics when I heard liberals bitch about drudge. He never wrote any of the articles, he only posted links to them. "If you don't like it, don't go there or click on any of the links. What's so hard about that ?".

Reactions: 232593
He went over to the dark side. Haven't even visited the site for about those three years you refer to.

Besides, drudge is just a news "aggregator". I always cracked up in hysterics when I heard liberals bitch about drudge. He never wrote any of the articles, he only posted links to them. "If you don't like it, don't go there or click on any of the links. What's so hard about that ?".

If I don't click, how am I supposed to know if I'm offended? You really need to think before you post. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and lash
Yeah it sucks. I’ve had to hone my feedly skills to help fill the void OG Drudge Report has left.

Reactions: 232593
What rock have you been under for the last 5 years?
None, I observed the site flip back in 2018-19. At first I suspected conflict between Drudge and Trump. However in the past 3 years or so I’ve noticed that the site now aggregates stories favorable to the leftist narrative. Where Drudge once aggregated news that was critical of the climate change narrative, such as what the Russian hackers discovered, he now pushes stories that promote that narrative.

20+ years of aggregation of stories critical of leftist ideology and then a sudden flip to their side is kind of suspect. Did he sell the site as some claim, despite past statements that he would never do that? Or did something else happen, like him being threatened with an Andrew Breitbart treatment?