• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wft trimmer

Re: wft trimmer

I load a lot of 223 and it has been perfect for me. After I resize I run my cases through the wft so fast that what used to be a chore is a nonevent. Fast accurate cuts that are so clean that 30 minutes in my tumbler and my cases are ready to reload with no chamfer required. The roller bearing design is the secret. Regards

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I load a lot of 223 and it has been perfect for me. After I resize I run my cases through the wft so fast that what used to be a chore is a nonevent. Fast accuract cuts that are so clean that 30 minutes in my tumbler and my cases are ready to reload with no champfer required. The roller bearing design is the secret. Regards </div></div>

That's good to hear. I just purchased one from Midway yesterday.

I bought one for trimming 300 blk after re-sizing 223 cases and chopping them off at the shoulder. Works very fast and does a nice cut and stainless tumbling afterwords took care of any minimal burr that was left. I found it pretty quick to set up.

I got one for my .308 and it was so damn slick that I got one for the .223.... seriously couldn't imagine doing this the old way now... only thing is you need to FL size in which I do for my semi auto's anyway.

Got a chance to try mine out this afternoon. Set up was a breeze and the trimmer works as advertized. Trimmed about 140 5.56 brass in 15 min. It did a fair job deburring as well. I'll defiantly be ordering another for my .308's.