• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What’s a good bore scope?

I’m in the market for a bore scope. What does everyone recommend?
And IMO get the one with the solid rod and not the flexible cable unless you want to feed it into a semi's chamber from the ejection port.

IMO, the NTG450H. Google it. I tried to link to Amazon but it wouldn't work for...whatever reason.

Cheers

Reactions: Bridgebuilder34
Another vote for the Teslong rigid. I bought mine a few years ago for $60 and I was impressed by the clarity. It's paid for itself over the years.

you could produce I max quality movies on a anal probe I mean bore scope. lol yea bore scope

I have three borescopes a Lyman and two Teslong, the flexible and rigid one. I originally bought the Lyman borescope some time ago and was relatively happy with it until I bought my first Teslong, the flexible one, a couple years ago. The Teslong is not only considerably less expensive but the picture quality is quite a bit better as well. I bought a second Teslong, the rigid one, back in March. Having used both I think I like the rigid Teslong a little better than the flexible one. For the money the Teslong is hard to beat. Both of mine are for a PC/Laptop not Iphone/Ipad