• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What’s your Favorite 10/22 chasis

DrDeath

Colonel
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2009
What chasis’ do you 10/22 shooters here like the best??

What chasis’ do you 10/22 shooters here like the best??
I have the Grey Birch La Chassis DLX for my Volquartsen light weight with a March 1.5-15 x42 scope which makes for a very nice accurate light weight combination. The chassis is a very nice light weight chassis with excellent fit and finish. I see the chassis is now a Volquartsen option for their 10/22 barreled actions, which says a lot about the Grey Birch chassis quality.

Reactions: Mark_Dorman
My 10/22 is in an MDT Oryx chassis and I like it. It's not my favorite chassis, but of the options available for the 10/22 I really liked the look and it feels really solid. I wanted something heavier as I don't hunt with it or shoot off-hand a lot. It isn't as balanced as I'd like with the 20 inch bull barrel I have but I'm happy with it.

1700077157925.png

KIDD Supergrade in a Grey Birch La Chassis DLX. It has a rear setscrew to secure the rear of the action along with the standard takedown screw for a more secure fit.

KIDD SG, GB, MDT,Bag Rider.jpeg

Reactions: Mark_Dorman