• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What a Crock !!

WillAdams

Sergeant
Minuteman
So this morning I was e-mailed by a fellow shooter who is serving in the greatest service in the world, the United States Marine Corps. He is currently serving in the sandbox and receives his mail through and FPO/APO address as most overseas mail is delivered to service members overseas. I guess from his e-mail to me, he ordered a few add ons for his M4 rifle and got this reply from Cheaper than Dirt:

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your business and your service!

Unfortunately, we do not ship to APO and FPO addresses. We will either need a physical stateside address to ship the order to or the order will need to be cancelled.

Please indicate below the physical address you wish your order to be shipped to.

SHIP TO: _____________________________

The processing of your order has been suspended pending your response to this request. Please advise us within 7 business days from the date of this letter by contacting us at (800) 421 - 8047, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 7:30 pm Central Time or Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Central Time. You can also send an email to [email protected]. We will be pleased to return your order to the process flow for shipment as soon as we hear from you.

Thank you for ordering with Cheaper Than Dirt and we hope to serve you soon!

Sincerely,

Cheaper Than Dirt!
Customer Service Department