• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What a world

That’s a weird gmo

Seems like most of the real freaky shit happens in 3rd world shit holes, especially birth defects....

hope I didn’t trigger anyone with my description of his he country
You mean like LA , Detroit and Chicago ?

In Chinkland they'd call that salad with the entree.

That’s actually how soy gets its protein content.

The world is wonderful place , people suck not the planet and not all the people just a few out of there mind few . I have never had an argument with my dog that did not end with love and affection well when I am late with his mean he does act up a bit more funny than mean spirited the cat that prick is just mean and vindictive , so its just people who do really shitty things to each other and cats for whatever god known reason . I am more important than you so there for I am cause my mommy told me I am special maybe or the fear of having nothing worth a dam in there life so they are miserable and misery loves company , coincidentally so do psychopaths and murderers .