• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What about Brady??

Ken Burton

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 30, 2019
I think if the Pats get some one who is like him the Pats won't even know he's gone.
Remember M. Cassel was the next Brady--- KC Busted. When it comes to being great I don't think Brady would be where he is if it wasn't for the Pats HC, the kid in SF was going to be the Brady replacement and still might be, and you'll never know TOOOOM is gone but we'll be glad as hell he is the whinning baby he is.

While I don't follow the NFL if Tampa gets him I'm happy for our local businesses b/c I think he will put butt in seats! I passively follow the Pats news for mentions of Jarrett Stidham who played QB for my Auburn Tigers....at least he got 1 year as an understudy of the GOAT.

Well, we know that he'll be there this year and I will say this.
I think that he will be there and not do even half as good as he did with the Pats but the answers you'll hear is he's getting older and he's not in synce with the team yet!!!
I'm glad he'll help the city out though

While I don't follow the NFL if Tampa gets him I'm happy for our local businesses b/c I think he will put butt in seats! I passively follow the Pats news for mentions of Jarrett Stidham who played QB for my Auburn Tigers....at least he got 1 year as an understudy of the GOAT.

People up here....NE.......are buying tickets down there already.

Almost cheaper to see Brady play down there than it is here.

Reactions: Newenglandwood
I think the Pats organization is in for a few rough seasons at the very least. No Gronk, Edelman the only remaining decent receiver, an offensive line like tissue paper and no top RB. Can't blame the entirety of last season on Brady getting old. Then there was the AB debacle.

A lot of the Pat woes come from simply being on top for so long, low draft choices and not a lot of salary cap room. Hard to reload with talent.

I think Bellichek still has the knack to get the most performance out of under performers and ne'er do wells.

I wont count Pats out yet and I doubt Bellichek let Brady go without knowledge he has a replacement.

Certainly the talk of the town this week buc fans so confused with brady excitement and woohanz panic.

Pats just need to pick up a guy like Matt Kassel or Jimmy G and they won't even know CryBaby Brady's gone

Bucks will have a better record than the pats this year.

weapons will line up to play with the GOAT

Bit disappointed here also but I plan on traveling for a game to watch him and I’m sure I’ll be looking for the bucs on tv. Though fox might have a hard time with all the good nfc teams in my area.

Brady was the GOAT, as much as I hate to say it and hate NE and Bellicheat. As the GOAT, they aren't just going to plug and play some scrub and head back to the SB. Unless Bill has some new cheating scheme that nobody is aware of yet.

Come to think of it, does Bellicheat even have a QB on his roster right now? Just thinking out loud here, but if the Massholes want, the Eagles can trade our 2nd Rd pick of a superfluous QB, Jalen Hurts, for Sony Michel and the rights to Superbowl 39 that you guys cheated to win by stealing our signals.